Children's Group Class Instructor
Fitness, Recreation & Aquatics --> Part-Time
HealthFitness has a fun, new opportunity for a part-time (up to 20 hrs/wk) Children's Group Class Instructor to join our client's Recreation Team. In this position, you will be responsible for preparing and delivering safe yet effective children’s group exercise classes at Armstrong Park located in Racine, WI. These may include classes themed around sports, seasonal activities, tumbling and more!
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Provide group exercise classes for young patrons.
- Possess interpersonal skills to communicate necessary information with clients.
- Possess strong time management skills.
- Maintain up to date status with staff certifications and improvements of the American Red Cross.
- Remain current in necessary certifications.
- Other duties as needed/ assigned.
Education, Experience & Certifications:
- Must be at lease 16 years of age.
- CPR/first aid certification from American Red Cross, American Heart Association or American Safety & Health Institute.
- Ability to teach and demonstrate necessary exercises
- Bachelor’s Degree in kinesiology or exercise science related discipline.
- 1+ years of group exercise experience.
HealthFitness is committed to leveraging the talent of a diverse workforce to create great opportunities for our people and our business. EOE/AA. Race/Color/Gender/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity/Religion/National Origin/Age/Disability/Veteran
Trustmark is pleased to have earned recognition from the Chicago Tribune as a Chicago Top Workplaces 2020 Award winner.