Group Class Instructor
HealthFitness has a great opportunity for a part-time (1-5 hrs/wk) Group Class Instructor to join the Fitness Team at our MIT client site in Cambridge, MA. This position is responsible for providing fun, effective and safe group exercise to members participating in the program such as dance, kickboxing, Cycle and HIIT.
Education, Experience & Certifications:
- Proof of COVID-19 vaccination is a condition of employment.
- Current group exercise instructor certification from ACE, AFAA, ACSM, NETA or other nationally accredited specialty class certification required.
- Current CPR/AED and First Aid certifications from American Heart Association, American Red Cross or American Safety & Health Institute.
- 2+ years group exercise instruction experience strongly preferred.
- Excellent customer service and communication skills, including the ability to motivate others.
HealthFitness is committed to leveraging the talent of a diverse workforce to create great opportunities for our people and our business. EOE/AA. Race/Color/Gender/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity/Religion/National Origin/Age/Disability/Veteran
Trustmark is pleased to have earned recognition from the Chicago Tribune as a Chicago Top Workplaces 2020 Award winner.