Group Exercise Instructor (part-time)
Fitness, Recreation & Aquatics --> Part-Time
HealthFitness has exciting part-time opportunities (up to 5 hours per week based on demand) for passionate and dynamic Group Exercise Instructors to join our team at the Yukon Kuskokwim Fitness Center located in Bethel, AK! As a Group Exercise Instructor, you will be responsible for providing safe and engaging group exercise to participants in our group fitness program.
Qualifications & Requirements:
- A minimum of one year of group fitness instruction experience is required.
- Instructor must be able to accommodate a variety of skill, ability and health levels.
- Must be able to provide safe modifications for participants at different fitness levels.
- Excellent customer service skills, communication skills, time management skills and organizational skills.
- Ability to provide positive atmosphere for participants.
- Current CPR/AED and First Aid certifications from American Heart Association, American Red Cross or American Safety & Health Institute is preferred.
- Current Group Exercise Instructor certification(s) preferred.
- 2+ years group exercise instruction experience strongly preferred.
HealthFitness is committed to leveraging the talent of a diverse workforce to create great opportunities for our people and our business. EOE/AA. Race/Color/Gender/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity/Religion/National Origin/Age/Disability/Veteran
Trustmark is pleased to have earned recognition from the Chicago Tribune as a Chicago Top Workplaces 2020 Award winner.