Member Services (part-time)
Fitness, Recreation & Aquatics --> Part-Time
HealthFitness has a great opportunity for a part-time (20 hrs/wk) Front Desk Attendant at our new client site located in Gurnee, IL. In this position, you will greet, check-in and assist customers; provide program information, services, membership and ensure the highest possible level of customer service and participant satisfaction.
Associate Benefits: complimentary club membership & discounts on products and services
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Greeting, checking-in and assisting customers, provide program information services and membership information.
- Assist with all member service desk administration and processes, answer phones, and process membership enrollments.
- Efficiently responds to client and participant requests, comments or concerns and brings issues to timely and appropriate resolution.
- Collects guest fees and waivers.
- Maintains and updates participant and facility policies as appropriate. Educate participants on policies and procedures.
- Participate in internal programs and special events.
- Opening and/or closing duties.
- Other duties as assigned.
Education, Experience and Certifications:
- High School Diploma or GED required.
- Previous customer service experience preferred.
- CPR/AED and First Aid certifications from American Heart Association, American Red Cross or American Safety & Health Institute required within 30 days of hire.
HealthFitness is committed to leveraging the talent of a diverse workforce to create great opportunities for our people and our business. EOE/AA. Race/Color/Gender/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity/Religion/National Origin/Age/Disability/Veteran
Trustmark is pleased to have earned recognition from the Chicago Tribune as a Chicago Top Workplaces 2020 Award winner.