Swim Instructor (part-time)
Fitness, Recreation & Aquatics --> Part-Time
HealthFitness is looking for part-time (6 hrs/wk) Swim Instructors to be an integral part of our Aquatics Team in Downers Grove, IL. This premier program consists of a 90,000 sq ft facility complete with three pools is a swimmer's dream.
Associate benefits: complimentary club membership and discounts on Midtown Health products and services.
Duties & Responsibilities:
Demonstrate sound leadership, professionalism, resilience, and optimism.
- Develop and maintain aquatic areas to promote an enjoyable experience.
- Develop, deliver and measure aquatics programs.
- Managing swim team try-outs, line ups and work-outs.
- Promote and provide private swim lessons.
- Must be at least 16 years old.
- Current WSI certification from American Red Cross.
- Current CPR/AED and First Aid certifications from American Heart Association, American Red Cross or American Safety & Health Institute.
- Competitive swimming background or competitive swim coach experience.
- Possess ability to provide multisensory instruction: auditory, visual, tactile, kinesthetic.
- Demonstrate effective written and verbal communication skills with the ability to deliver information clearly, concisely, and timely
HealthFitness is committed to leveraging the talent of a diverse workforce to create great opportunities for our people and our business. EOE/AA. Race/Color/Gender/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity/Religion/National Origin/Age/Disability/Veteran