Personal Trainer (part-time)
Fitness, Recreation & Aquatics --> Part-Time
HealthFitness has a great opportunity for a part-time (up to 29 hrs/wk) Personal Trainer at our client site located in Racine, WI. In this position, you will be responsible for conducting fitness assessments, tracking client progress and keeping organized client data. You will also provide one-on-one personal training to participating members which includes the proper and safe use of applicable equipment.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Providing one-on-one and/or small group personal training.
- Possess interpersonal skills to inform clients of payment, schedule meeting times, exercises and/ or other necessities.
- Possess strong documentation skills.
- Maintain up to date status with staff certifications and improvements of the American Red Cross.
- Remain current in necessary certifications.
- Other duties as needed/ assigned.
Education, Experience & Certifications:
- Must be 18 years of age.
- Current Personal Training certification from ACE, AFAA, ACSM, NASM or NSCA.
- Current CPR/AED and First Aid certifications from American Heart Association, American Red Cross or American Safety & Health Institute.
- Ability to use and operate a variety of strength training and cardiovascular equipment.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Exercise Science, Health Promotion, Kinesiology, or related discipline.
- At least one year of Personal Training experience.
HealthFitness is committed to leveraging the talent of a diverse workforce to create great opportunities for our people and our business. EOE/AA. Race/Color/Gender/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity/Religion/National Origin/Age/Disability/Veteran
Trustmark is pleased to have earned recognition from the Chicago Tribune as a Chicago Top Workplaces 2020 Award winner.