Personal Trainer (as-needed)
Fitness, Recreation & Aquatics --> On-Call/Substitute
If you are inspired by empowering others to reach their fitness goals, we'd love to hear from you! HealthFitness has a great opportunity for an as-needed (# of hours depends on client demand) Personal Trainer at our client site in Malvern, PA. In this position, you will be responsible for conducting fitness testing and assessments, advising participants of results, providing one-on-one personal training to members participating in the program, and educating them about the fundamentals of strength and cardiovascular training, as well as the proper and safe use of applicable equipment. This is hybrid position, where you will conduct personal training sessions virtually and in-person at designated client sites when applicable.
What you will be doing:
- Providing one-on-one and/or small group personal training.
- Provide a detailed orientation that addresses the aerobic, strength and flexibility components of the exercise program.
- Educate about the fundamentals of strength and aerobic training, as well as the proper and safe use of equipment.
- Sanitize all equipment used before and after each onsite training session.
What you bring with you:
- Current Personal Training certification from ACE, AFAA, ACSM, NASM or NSCA.
- Current CPR/AED certifications from American Heart Association, American Red Cross or American Safety & Health Institute.
- Ability to conduct personal training services via Zoom, or other approved technology platform.
- Proof of COVID-19 vaccination is a condition of employment.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Exercise Science, Health Promotion, Kinesiology, or related discipline.
- Minimum 1+ years of Personal Training experience.
- Proficient at fitness assessments.
- Experience conducting training sessions virtually; Proficient with technology.
- Strong interpersonal communication and customer service skills including the ability to motivate others.
- Ability to personalize participant programs to meet individual needs in a safe and effective manner.
- Ability to work effectively, independently and as part of a team with enthusiasm, initiative and creativity.
HealthFitness is committed to leveraging the talent of a diverse workforce to create great opportunities for our people and our business. EOE/AA. Race/Color/Gender/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity/Religion/National Origin/Age/Disability/Veteran
Trustmark is pleased to have earned recognition from the Chicago Tribune as a Chicago Top Workplaces 2020 Award winner.