Fitness Floor Attendant (part-time)
Fitness, Recreation & Aquatics --> Part-Time
HealthFitness has a new opportunity for a part-time (3-20 hours/week) Fitness Floor Attendant at our client site located in Racine, WI! In this position, you will be responsible for supervising and maintaining the fitness centers located at 4 locations on this large client campus. You will promote and enforce policies and procedures, ensuring a safe and clean fitness environment.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Welcomes, greets and interacts with the members, guests and all those using the fitness center. Provides assistance, including offering tactful and safe advice to individuals regarding the use of equipment.
- Provides safe and effective instruction of all cardiovascular and weight training equipment.
- Conducts fitness equipment orientations.
- Inspects the fitness center and all equipment to ensure it’s clean and safe to use, reporting and restricting the use of broken equipment.
- Knows and abides by facility policy and procedures, advising members as appropriate.
- Participates in staff meetings and trainings as scheduled.
- Manages equipment usage during peak usage periods.
- Other duties as needed/assigned.
Education, Experience & Certifications:
- Must be 16 years or older.
- CPR/AED & First Aid certifications from the American Red Cross, the American Heart Association, or the American Safety & Health Institute.
- Ability to use and operate a variety of strength training and cardiovascular equipment.
- Possesses excellent interpersonal skills and is able to work with a diverse population.
- Demonstrates a genuine interest in and dedication to improving the health and fitness of the members.
HealthFitness is committed to leveraging the talent of a diverse workforce to create great opportunities for our people and our business. EOE/AA. Race/Color/Gender/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity/Religion/National Origin/Age/Disability/Veteran
Trustmark is pleased to have earned recognition from the Chicago Tribune as a Chicago Top Workplaces 2020 Award winner.