Want to work for a fast-paced, innovative company? Tri Pointe Homes is always looking for individuals to help us push forward in our pursuit of high-level home buying. If this sounds like a career for you, apply to be a part of our great team.
Tri Pointe Homes is looking for an experienced, detail-orientated, problem-solving individual to join our talented group as a WalkMe Consultant!
***This is a contract position.***
Position Highlights: Under the guidance of the Training Specialist build WalkMe solutions for a variety of software applications across multiple departments in the company. The Training Specialist will work with the different teams to identify training gaps and issues that can be improved using WalkMe and will assign these build and test WalkMe tasks to the WalkMe consultant. As more WalkMe is built across the applications a project to build a WalkMe ActionBot will be started and the WalkMe consultant will build this out and set it up in the company SharePoint and Help Desk sites.
- Partner with the Training Specialist and Subject Matter Experts (SMEs) to learn about the training and associated digital adoption goals and WalkMe solution plans
- Work with cross-functional and delivery teams that plan for and maintain WalkMe on their applications
- Assess WalkMe build plans provided by the Training Specialist and SMEs and provide time on task effort estimates and work with the team to set up a schedule for task delivery
- Use and update task tracking software program daily to keep Training Specialist, SMEs, and Stakeholders informed about the current status of the WalkMe implementation builds to ensure on time delivery
- Collaborate with the Training Specialists and SMEs to ensure effective implementation and use of the WalkMe tool
- Other duties as assigned
- Bachelor’s Degree in Instructional Design, Computer Science, Information Technology or equivalent work experience required.
- A minimum of 1 year of experience in a related field required.
- Experience in building WalkMe solutions planned out by other team members
- Technical Digital Adoption WalkMe Certification preferred; experience with building all types of WalkMe solutions required (WalkThrus, Onboarding, Smart Tips, Shoutouts, Launchers, Shuttles, ActionBot)
- Extensive experience building a complex ActionBot preferred
- Experienced in working with cross-functional delivery teams that design, develop, deliver, and maintain WalkMe
- Experience defining time on task work effort estimates and prioritizing effectively to meet or beat set deadlines
- Some experience with viewing data in WalkMe Insights a plus
At Tri Pointe Homes, we are intentional about fostering an environment where you, and all individuals, are encouraged to be their authentic selves. We embrace individuality and strive to be consciously inclusive of different backgrounds, experiences, and perspectives in every aspect of our business. We believe our company’s strength relies on the diversity of the team and the unique, innovative ideas everyone contributes.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer, which means we make employment decisions based on merit and qualifications and are committed to providing equal opportunities for all applicants and employees without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, age, disability, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local laws.
We will endeavor to make a reasonable accommodation to the known physical or mental limitations of a qualified applicant with a disability unless the accommodation would impose an undue hardship on the operation of our business. If you believe you require such assistance to apply for an open position or to participate in an interview, please let us know.
This position is located at 19540 Jamboree Rd, Suite 300, Irvine, CA. View the Google Map in full screen.