Digital Marketing Specialist
Are you interested in joining a company culture where accountability, top performance and teamwork are valued and rewarded? A company that is dedicated to insightful design and superior craftsmanship, the company is setting a new standard in homebuilding and customer experience.
Tri Pointe Homes San Diego is looking for an experienced, enthusiastic individual to join our talented group as a Digital Marketing Specialist.
Position Highlights: The Digital Marketing Specialist will be responsible for implementing division/brand online campaigns working with multiple digital platforms in alignment with marketing efforts to increase brand awareness, attract and convert new leads as well as engage current homebuyers through marketing communications. They will also be responsible for the implementation of the design, testing, maintenance and reporting of automated online marketing campaigns and website experience utilizing company templates and platforms. This role will be collaborative and will be a power user of marketing automation and website CMS systems.
- Collaborate with the Director of Marketing, the home office marketing team, advertising agencies and third-party vendors to create and manage email campaigns, landing pages, website and digital content, paid search, display, video and social media advertising, leveraging the appropriate technical tools and optimizing user experience.
- Deliver on multiple digital marketing initiatives simultaneously
- Analyze the performance of online marketing programs, make recommendations and take action to optimize results
- Manage project risks, issues/problems, and activity progress to ensure project goals (e.g., deadline, scope and quality) are achieved.
- Interact collaboratively with other internal home-building departments to gather input and materials to create digital assets, website and email content.
- Work within all online budgets, review budget reports and trends with management, and adjust plans accordingly
- Assist with troubleshooting technical issues such as XML feeds and errors
- Ensure all content adheres to corporate and regulatory compliance standards and secure necessary approvals of content, when required.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing or equivalent business experience required.
- A minimum of 3 years of demonstrable expertise in in digital marketing and demand generation role where you were responsible for hands-on execution of online branding, content development and results.
- Experience in Real Estate or equivalent B2C marketing work experience highly preferred.
- Proficient with marketing automation tools such as Marketo, HubSpot, Pardot, CRM tools such as Salesforce, Microsoft Dynamics, website CMS such as Wordpress, basic understanding of HTML, XML and general understanding of Google Analytics.
- Skilled in Adobe Creative Suite for graphics maintenance and other relevant tools
- Strong grammatical and creative writing skills, ability to review and proof copy for marketing text for the web, email and social.
- Up to date on the latest trends and technologies in digital marketing.
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Suites.
- Solid organization skills and a results-oriented, collaborative work style.
- Excellent communicator and creative thinker, with an ability to use both data and intuition to inform decisions.
- Self-motivated, highly driven, and fast learner.
At TRI Pointe Group, we are intentional about fostering an environment where you, and all individuals, are encouraged to be their authentic selves. We embrace individuality and strive to be consciously inclusive of different backgrounds, experiences, and perspectives in every aspect of our business. Our company’s strength relies on the diversity of the team and the unique, innovative ideas everyone contributes.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. All persons shall have the opportunity to be considered for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, age, disability, sex, gender, veteran status, genetic information or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local laws.
We will endeavor to make a reasonable accommodation to the known physical or mental limitations of a qualified applicant with a disability unless the accommodation would impose an undue hardship on the operation of our business. If you believe you require such assistance to complete this form or to participate in an interview, please let us know.
This position is located at 13400 Sabre Springs, San Diego, CA. View the Google Map in full screen.