Information Technology & Engineering
- Recognized leader: Rated #1 Prepaid Wireless Provider in the U.S.
- Technology driven: Opportunity to work with state-of-the-art technology
- Teamwork: A supportive team environment that thrives on innovation.
- Culture: An entrepreneurial focus, where ownership and ingenuity are expected.
- Benefits: Excellent health benefits, Matching 401K, and education reimbursement.
COVID-19: Candidates selected for potential hire must be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 prior to employment.
What you will do:
This is a position with responsibilities that range from strategic and long-range planning to implementation of DevOps CI/CD technology solutions. Ability to lead, plan and manage in a team oriented challenging fiscal environment, and who truly enjoys working with passionate people in an entrepreneurial, fast-paced environment. Demonstrate experience engaging across IT Departments in order to ensure security compliance while driving a technical strategy forward over multiple product iterations. Proven ability to build collaborative relationships with key stakeholders and employees at all levels, understand their needs and ensure solutions are implemented to optimally support functional requirements. Strong leadership skills and experience managing individuals and project/program activities delivered, supporting the organization with strategic direction to effectively meet business needs.
- Leverage innovation and evangelize the concept of CI/CD to deliver shorter development cycles while improving both quality and predictability of releases that will be required to meet the organizational transformation challenges.
- Build collaborative relationships with key stakeholders and employees at all levels, understand their needs and ensure CI/CD solutions are implemented to increase operational efficiency, and improve code quality while reducing delivery cycle times.
- Manage design, development, and implementation of the DevOps Platform and CI/CD Capabilities. This includes developing a DevOps Roadmap and implementation plan to support the Cloud Migration plan.
- Provide group management, such as staffing and performance evaluations. Demonstrate ability to communicate with and work well with all levels within an organization.
- Ensure adherence to, and continuous process improvement of, the company software development process, procedures and standards, by implementing and improving quality measures
- Bachelors in Computer Science or related field required Master ’s degree desirable.
- Professional Certifications in Technology and IT Management is desirable.
- Ten or more years combined experience in the fields of DevOps, Software Delivery,
- Five or more years of strong leadership experience working with senior IT leaders on a daily, weekly basis, managing individuals and project/program activities delivered.
- Five or more years experience in IT strategic planning.
- People management experience to manage, develop and retain key staff members is required.
- Experience in SDLC with Industry Standards / Best Practices in IT such as CMMI and ITIL required.
Tracfone Wireless is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. We embrace diversity and do not discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, age, veteran status, disability status, or any other applicable characteristics protected by law.