Sr. Financial Analyst
Accounting & Finance
Who we are:
- Recognized leader: Rated #1 Prepaid Wireless Provider in the U.S.
- Technology driven: Opportunity to work with state-of-the-art technology.
- Teamwork:A supportive team environment that thrives on innovation.
- Culture: An entrepreneurial focus, where ownership and ingenuity are expected.
- Benefits: Excellent health benefits, Matching 401K, and education reimbursement.
- Company values: TRAC values fosters a work environment of: Trust, Respect, Accountability and Collaboration.
COVID-19: Candidates selected for potential hire must be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 prior to employment.
What you will do:
Responsible for financial analysis and reporting of integral aspects of business,
including the following:
- Manage the monthly, annual, and 5yp subscriber forecast by brand and related analysis; develop and revise current revenue model. Expand views to include device type, offering, retailer, and carrier
- Create, define, and automate statistical models focused acquisition of subscribers, customer lifespan, retention, value of customer
- Predict customer behavior based on lifecycle events such as entering suspension, handset, revenue per card, etc.
- Understand phone, and subscriber lifecycle, to accurately perform LTR, and LTV analyses of all customer segments
- P&L development by all subscriber segments
- Build subscriber model that properly incorporates upgrade cycle, with a focus on a true upgrade programs, subscription model, and customer lifespan
- Understand and predict deactivated customers future redemptions. Make recommendations on value propositions to retain subscribers
- Run various ad hoc analyses for Senior Management. Analyze financial information to determine present and future financial performance. Identify trends and recommend improvements accordingly. Conduct special studies to analyze complex financial actions and prepare recommendations for policy, procedure, control, or action.
- Bachelors in Finance, Accounting, or Business Administration or equivalent experience; MBA a plus.
- 5-7 years of corporate financial experience.
- Excel VBA
- Strong Excel reporting skills;
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills;
- SQL, ThoughtSpot, Cognos, Hyperion, Tableau and other enterprise software experience a plus
- Database and automation of processes
- Knowledge of Corporate Financial Analysis
- Experience in Data & Business Analysis
- Experience in Data Mining