Supply Chain Analyst
Demand Planning & Supply Chain
- Recognized leader: Rated #1 Prepaid Wireless Provider in the U.S.
- Technology driven: Opportunity to work with state-of-the-art technology
- Teamwork: A supportive team environment that thrives on innovation.
- Culture: An entrepreneurial focus, where ownership and ingenuity are expected.
- Benefits: Excellent health benefits, Matching 401K, and education reimbursement.
COVID-19: Candidates selected for potential hire must be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 prior to employment.
What you will do:
Our Demand Planning team is seeking a Supply Chain Analyst who will be responsible for procurement of collateral materials in alignment with the company shipment forecast. The position also manages relationships with 20+ Suppliers via CPFR calls.
- Ensure that all collateral materials required are procured on time based on the shipment forecast and BOM via the MRP process.
- Manage the weekly/Bi-weekly CPFR calls and maintain the open order report with collateral suppliers.
- Quarterly disposition of obsolete collateral inventory to minimize overall inventory.
- BS or BA in business field or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- 3 – 5 years’ experience related to Procurement, Forecasting, Inventory Management, and Supply Chain.
- Understanding of Bill of Material (BOM), Material Replenishment Planning (MRP).
- Understanding of inventory management objectives related to on-hand levels and pipeline inventory, and its impact on financials.
- Understanding of seasonal sales trends and their impact on retailer replenishment.
- Intermediate in Microsoft Excel.
- Microsoft Office 360.
- Noetix, Oracle and Business Intelligence experience a plus.
Tracfone Wireless is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. We embrace diversity and do not discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, age, veteran status, disability status, or any other applicable characteristics protected by law.