Customer Care Care Simple Mobile Growth Lead
Customer Care & Operations
Who we are:
- Recognized leader: Rated #1 Prepaid Wireless Provider in the U.S.
- Technology driven: Opportunity to work with state-of-the-art technology.
- Teamwork:A supportive team environment that thrives on innovation.
- Culture: An entrepreneurial focus, where ownership and ingenuity are expected.
- Benefits: Excellent health benefits, Matching 401K, and education reimbursement.
- Company values: TRAC values fosters a work environment of: Trust, Respect, Accountability and Collaboration.
COVID-19: Candidates selected for potential hire must be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 prior to employment.
What you will do:
The Customer care Growth Engine Brand Lead will provide analysis of all survey data sets from Customer Care and Customer Experience (CX).
- Review all functions for the assigned brand, in all channels / data sets to identify customer impacting issues that negatively impact the customer experience.
- Initial Impact Assessment / Root Cause Analysis to define and address existing problems and provide solutions for the identified opportunities.
- Provide recommendations / solutions on processes and/or procedures to confirm improvement in the customer experience in all areas
Responsible for notifying the Growth Engine Team on:
- Identify the root cause of the issues and implement solutions.
- Work and collaborate with the brand leaders for feedback and possible solutions where needed.
- Assist in implementing strategies at the customer care/agent level and identify sales opportunities for the brand from the customer care perspective to reduce churn for the brand.
- Recommend strategies and execute tactics that drive business results for the assigned brand for all function in all channels.
- Gather, develop, and provide end-to-end requirements from the customer care perspective of new products.
- Other duties may apply
- Associate Degree or equivalent combination of education and experience with a focus on analysis & enhancements.
- College/University Degree a plus
- 3 years’ experience in Call Center Operations, Customer Retention or Analysis.
- Actively monitor company operations with the goal for enhancing business process and company structure.
- Ability to work independently, analyze, and recognize data trends find root cause and implement solutions.
- Prefer candidate to be very knowledgeable in all TracFone brands, products and services.
- Excellent communication skills and organizational skills.
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, Powerpoint
- Knowledge of SQL