Continuous Integration Engineer
Information Technology & Engineering
Who we are:
- Recognized leader: Rated #1 Prepaid Wireless Provider in the U.S.
- Technology driven: Opportunity to work with state-of-the-art technology.
- Teamwork:A supportive team environment that thrives on innovation.
- Culture: An entrepreneurial focus, where ownership and ingenuity are expected.
- Benefits: Excellent health benefits, Matching 401K, and education reimbursement.
- Company values: TRAC values fosters a work environment of: Trust, Respect, Accountability and Collaboration.
COVID-19: Candidates selected for potential hire must be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 prior to employment.
What you will do:
- Contribute to engineering efforts from planning and organization to execution and delivery to solve complex engineering problems in tools and testing.
- Develop scalable and reliable automated tests and frameworks for testing Web User Interfaces and Rest APIs.
- Design, create, modify, and execute test plans and tests for software validation at both system and user level and drive to improve software QE processes and methodologies.
- Designing, writing, implementing, and maintaining acceptance and regression tests.
- Execute automated testing scripts for regression and project testing in development, test, project, and production environments
- Meticulously extending the continuous integration pipeline.
- Working with the development and customer-facing teams to address pressing technical issues with a mindset of constant product improvements.
- Analyze and decompose complex software systems and collaborate with and influence others to improve the overall design.
- Interface with continuous integration chapter to develop and evolved automation standards.
- Improving QE efficiency by building innovative tools and processes to up level product efficiency.
- Mentoring other automation engineers on best practices.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Engineering, MIS, IS or Bachelors with relevant job experience.
- 6+ years’ experience working with programing languages such as Java, Python, C#, Ruby, etc…
- 6 + years of experience with various test automation tools: Selenium, Rest Assured, Web Driver, Silk Test..etc.
- 3-5 years of experience with various testing methodologies and strategies: Test Driven Development (TDD) implemented with JUnit, Mock objects, Stubs, Test suites, Test harness web and Behavior Driven Development (BDD) implemented Gherkin, Cucumber.
- Strong experience with relational database concepts, SQL, and procedural languages; object-oriented design; Enterprise, distributed computing and WEB-based computing methods; and design patterns.
- Experience with load test scripts using an industry tool (load runner\performance center, JMeter, etc.…). is a plus.
- Experience with Protractor, automation of tests within AngularJS applications