- Recognized leader: Rated #1 Prepaid Wireless Provider in the U.S.
- Technology driven: Opportunity to work with state-of-the-art technology
- Teamwork: A supportive team environment that thrives on innovation.
- Culture: An entrepreneurial focus, where ownership and ingenuity are expected.
- Benefits: Excellent health benefits, Matching 401K, and education reimbursement.
COVID-19: Candidates selected for potential hire must be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 prior to employment.
What you will do:
The Project Manager will be expected to manage all processes actively and effectively within the entire project lifecycle utilizing waterfall and agile methodologies. This role will influence and formalize project vision, establish business case and scope of programs and projects; set deadlines, assign responsibilities, monitor, and communicate their progress. The Project Manager is expected to gather business requirements, write user stories, and ensure that all quality testing events are completed prior to code release and system deployment. This position is responsible for complete project plans, schedules and budgets and will manage issues and risks and help the team to remove roadblocks. The Project Manager will mentor other project managers, and junior members of the project team.
- Utilize a technical background to lead definition of project scope, document use cases, business requirements and user stories to deliver strategic p Ensure product owner drives product roadmap, prioritizes user stories, reviews product demo and testing results prior to sprint releases. Facilitate retrospectives to ensure continuous improvements to the delivery process.
- Attend and facilitate project portfolio review and prioritization meetings, regarding project delivery roadmap.
- Support critical business strategies by facilitating the planning and management of the development and implementation of strategic business initiatives. Leverage agile, scrum, Kanban or other frameworks to accelerate the delivery of business value with quality while reducing risk and rework. Identify risk areas with business and financial units and provide the necessary corrections and recommendations for resolution.
- Assign responsibilities and project objectives for project teams, set deadlines, assist with impact analysis and track changes to requirements. Ensure that changes to projects are documented and communicated according to EPO Standards.
- Participate with IT Lead in the project development and progress review meeting. Assign action items to mitigate detected risks to the project timeline.
- Provide weekly progress report to Project Stakeholders. Consolidate and analyze the status on financials, deliverables, milestones, issues, and risks affecting projects.
- Track and verify all Project financial related documentation. Audit the Project financial documents to ensure that all financial documents are processed in accordance with the EPO and Accounting procedures, as well as the approved project budget.
- Mentor and coach junior PM team members on TracFone’s EPO methodology and practices.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent combination of education and experience
- 4 years of experience as a technical program / project manager, with demonstrated accomplishments to deliver projects and other transformative initiatives with heavy change management is required to ensure success.
- Experience managing high risk enterprise projects through a complete project life-cycle.
- Experience with industry best practices, collaboration tools and methodologies like - Agile Scrum, and Kanban.
- Prior use of agile scrum (1 – 2 years) to deliver high value projects.
- Candidate must be able to demonstrate a history of repeatedly leading successful project execution and cross-functional project teams.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Project
- Ability to effectively gather and present information to executive management, public groups, and/or board of directors, as well as external resources.
Majority Remote work option available (1-2 days per week in office)
Tracfone Wireless is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. We embrace diversity and do not discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, age, veteran status, disability status, or any other applicable characteristics protected by law.