Analyst, Order Management & Invoicing
Accounting & Finance
- Recognized leader: Rated #1 Prepaid Wireless Provider in the U.S.
- Technology driven: Opportunity to work with state-of-the-art technology
- Teamwork: A supportive team environment that thrives on innovation.
- Culture: An entrepreneurial focus, where ownership and ingenuity are expected.
- Benefits: Excellent health benefits, Matching 401K, and education reimbursement.
COVID-19: Candidates selected for potential hire must be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 prior to employment.
What you will do:
Our Order Management & Invoicing team is seeking a Analyst to monitor quality assurance metrics for all serialized processes and transactions to eliminate retailer, call center and customer experience issues arising from serialized transactions.
- Daily administration of TracFone’s Supply Chain operational processes.
- Eliminate all supply chain issues that can impact fill rates & in stocks.
- Process retailer Purchase Orders, PIN requests, etc.
- Daily supply chain metrics adherence and reporting
- Review and analyze exception reports to ensure Inventory and EDI transactional flow is uninterrupted and without incident. Recommend/deploy permanent solutions
- Supply Chain & EDI compliance. Analyze and eliminate EDI & supply chain issues to eliminate retailer compliance penalties.
- Associates degree required or a combination of education and experience
- Minimum 2 years order management, supply chain experience or operational/analytical background resolving issues and recommending process improvements
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Experience with Microsoft Office tools. Intermediate experience with Excel.
Full Remote option available for this position.
Tracfone Wireless is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. We embrace diversity and do not discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, age, veteran status, disability status, or any other applicable characteristics protected by law.