Training Documentation and Media Developer
Customer Care & Operations
- Recognized leader: Rated #1 Prepaid Wireless Provider in the U.S.
- Technology driven: Opportunity to work with state-of-the-art technology
- Teamwork: A supportive team environment that thrives on innovation.
- Culture: An entrepreneurial focus, where ownership and ingenuity are expected.
- Benefits: Excellent health benefits, Matching 401K, and education reimbursement.
COVID-19: Candidates selected for potential hire must be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 prior to employment.
What you will do:
The Training Documentation and Digital Media Developer is responsible for creating training material for TracFone’s customer care representatives which includes videos, manuals, job aids, training flashes and announcements. The training materials should be clear, concise and easy to understand. The Training Documentation and Digital Media Developer will work closely with the Subject Matter Expert to ensure the materials are effective and able to assist the CCR with the customer’s transaction.
Create videos for company projects and initiatives:
- Create videos using Adobe Creative Cloud software (consisting of recording audio, adding visual effects, editing, compositing, and producing videos) for existing processes and new releases. Work closely with the Media Production team to ensure the videos produced are process and content compliant.
Create training documentation for company projects and initiatives:
- Work closely with business and operational units to understand training needs.
- Attend meetings to remain up-to-date with the project’s changes, timeline and release dates.
- Work with Training Documentation and Digital Media Development Manager to determine the most effective training delivery method (video, manual, training flash, reference guide or announcement).
- Provide appropriate and comprehensive explanations, examples, and demonstrations.
- Ensure all training documents are created and delivered to the Training Department according to agreed upon timeframe.
- Provide knowledge support to the Training Department as new training material is delivered.
Complete Real-Time Training Documentation Updates:
- Maintain existing training manuals real-time by making sure they remain accurate and up-to-date with the latest system and operational changes as new projects and business or operational change releases.
- College Degree or equivalent combination of education and experience
- 2-3 years of Training, Training Development, Call Center, Customer Care, Marketing or relevant transferable experience also acceptable.
- 1-year Digital Media Production experience a plus.
- Excellent communication skills (written and verbal).
- Strong level of knowledge and application of MS Office (Word and Power Point).
Majority Remote work option available (1-2 days per week in office)
Tracfone Wireless is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. We embrace diversity and do not discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, age, veteran status, disability status, or any other applicable characteristics protected by law.