Associate Vice President, Digital Center of Excellence
Sales & Marketing
- Recognized leader: Rated #1 Prepaid Wireless Provider in the U.S.
- Technology driven: Opportunity to work with state-of-the-art technology
- Teamwork: A supportive team environment that thrives on innovation.
- Culture: An entrepreneurial focus, where ownership and ingenuity are expected.
- Benefits: Excellent health benefits, Matching 401K, and education reimbursement.
COVID-19: Candidates selected for potential hire must be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 prior to employment.
What you will do:
The AVP, Digital Center of Excellence & eCommerce is senior role within the Tracfone marketing department. This position leads the Digital Center of Excellence including Direct to Consumer Online Sales Channels. This leader has a passion for spearheading best-in-class digital practices, technology and tools; and helping business owners apply these tools and technologies in a pragmatic manner to fuel business success. Additionally, this leader will oversee all eCommerce capabilities with a data-driven mindset to achieve eCommerce customer acquisition, retention, revenue, margin, conversion, customer satisfaction/sentiment/NPS, and other key performance indicators.
This role has responsibility for the digital strategy and execution across all websites (mobile/desktop) and eCommerce shopping experience across Tracfone’s brand portfolio (Straight Talk, Tracfone, Total Wireless, Simple Mobile, Net10 Wireless, Page Plus, Go Smart, Walmart Family Mobile, Safelink, and Clearway). The position serves as a key contributor to a unified, omni-channel brand experience, advocating the digital user experience and digital media optimization that leverages analytics across the spectrum of digital touchpoints and conversion. The position partners with brand, sales and omni-marketing colleagues to drive optimal marketing efficiency and impact for the business.
Digital Center of Excellence
- Lead the development of best-in-class digital technologies, processes and tools. Assist business owners in applying these practices in a pragmatic manner.
- Implement best practice in measuring buying/sales process, perfecting the use of A/B testing and optimization techniques to measure, monitor and refine for continuous improvement that optimizes conversion.
- Deploy advance data modeling techniques (e.g., MTA) to optimize the allocation of spend and maximize return.
- Research, test, measure and deploy advanced digital technologies such as DCO, A/I, dynamic messaging/content, etc. Optimize the utilization and application of technology investments.
- Pioneer a continuous improvement mindset that fuels a disciplined approach to measuring, monitoring and refining digital programs
Ecommerce / all websites / mobile
- Develops plan to support current FY channel marketing strategy and operating plan (Gross Adds, Adjusted Gross Adds, Net Gains, Unit Sales, Gross Revenue, and EBITDA)
- Create strategies and plans that drive cohesive experiences across touch points and channels: offline to online, exploration to shopping, shopping to purchase, etc.
- Lead web experiences for current customer airtime and value-added services
- Lead prospective online customers experience to learn, discover, and purchase
- Lead all transactional /functional flows delivering a best-in-class customer experience
- Ensure that all consumer touch points online represent the brands in a way that drives maximum increases in brand metrics.
- Provide vision and results for the direct sales / e-Commerce area as well as all .com /etailer relationships.
- Create eCommerce growth and innovation for the organization.
- Create state-of-the-art new websites that will raise the level of our consumer experience online to rival and surpass that of the carriers and their in-store experience.
Retailer digital integration and relationship management / all retailers
- Continue to grow sales through the eRetail and marketplace channels.
- Develop and execute programs, media plans, creative and content, and offers to build this channel.
- Expand our relationship with key retailers such as Amazon, Best Buy, eBay, Dollar General, Walmart and Target.
- Synchronize these efforts with retail sales team.
- Expand to new E-retailers to grow share.
- Build brand marketing web content management, publishing, A/B testing and personalization center of excellences.
- Manage team of IBM Portal, IBM WCM and IBM WebSphere administrators.
- Lead the transition of team to new Adobe Experience Manager content administration.
- Manage eCommerce and web agile development teams
- Manage corporate process for all website changes across all brands.
- Lead consumer facing implementation of key technologies, including analytics, testing and optimization and ecommerce systems.
Other Strategic Initiatives as Assigned
- Lead key strategic initiatives that will help advance the organization, drive growth and build organization-wide capabilities
- Bachelors degree required. MBA in Marketing preferred.
- 10 years of digital and traditional marketing experience in B2B or B2C environment working across client and/ or agency side.
- Experience in managing ecommerce platforms.
- Experience leading a team to ensure all digital touch points drive the most effective brand experience possible.
- Experience in the CPG or Telecommunications industry preferred.
- Experience driving the integration of offline and online marketing to deliver superior business results.
- Knowledge of integrated marketing strategies and techniques to drive optimal value from promotions, media campaigns, PR efforts, brand initiatives, and other marketing programs.
Full Remote option available for this position.
Tracfone Wireless is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. We embrace diversity and do not discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, age, veteran status, disability status, or any other applicable characteristics protected by law.