Director, E-Commerce Center of Excellence
Sales & Marketing
- Recognized leader: Rated #1 Prepaid Wireless Provider in the U.S.
- Technology driven: Opportunity to work with state-of-the-art technology
- Teamwork: A supportive team environment that thrives on innovation.
- Culture: An entrepreneurial focus, where ownership and ingenuity are expected.
- Benefits: Excellent health benefits, Matching 401K, and education reimbursement.
COVID-19: Candidates selected for potential hire must be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 prior to employment.
What you will do:
The Director eCommerce Center of Excellence is responsible to focus on growing our consumer-facing eCommerce business & maintaining a strong digital experience online that complements our brands content and compliance. The seasoned eCommerce professional will apply a data-driven decision-making approach with industry best practices in a fast-paced dynamic environment.
This individual will be utilized applicable experience in consumer eCommerce SKU assortment planning, in-season management, third party platform sales, and delivering process and strategic improvement to support growth businesses. The overall goal of this position is to increase the eCommerce conversion rate of traffic to all TracFone eCommerce web properties.
- Structure strategies to support continued growth in the direct-to-consumer eCommerce business, with particular focus on developing and optimizing merchandise mix on the web site. Responsible for merchandising, digital product assortment, forecasting, transaction processing, onsite promotions, and presentation layer of branded eStores. Will be directly responsible for the growth of the online business in terms of unit sales and revenue.
- Participate in broader organization projects, digital product and systems revisions, and long-term growth plans to help the organization properly scale. Lead ongoing definition of best practice for shopping and eCommerce experience. Continually monitors marketplace for new tools, improvement of the website, innovation and technologies that can improve our sales and acquisition experiences and differentiate online experience with competition. Plans for future changes, enhancements, and rollouts.
- Utilize relevant experience to aggressively expand the SKU categories while overseeing the eCommerce offerings. Introduces new products and services, coordinates with external sales force, works directly with internal/external stakeholders on timelines, project plans, etc. Monitors marketing data analytics, and creates, maintains, and enhances conversion paths in order to maintain inventory and product availability.
- Work in an integrated fashion with Demand Generation, Digital Marketing, eCommerce Product Management for new eCommerce features, and ongoing implementations and updates. Interface with fulfillment team to ensure excellent consumer experience.
- 8+ years demonstrated experience driving consumer eCommerce sales through digital merchandising mix strategy and implementation. Prior experience managing teams.
- 3+ years’ experience with consumer products & services via eCommerce. Preferably with a large product catalog across multiple categories.
- 3+ years’ experience utilizing eCommerce technology which includes but is not limited to Content Management Systems, Carts, and Google Analytics.
- Bachelor’s degree required. Graduate degree a plus.
- Experience guiding consumer-facing e-commerce organizations towards aggressive growth plans through development and execution of merchandise strategy.
- Solid understanding of the metrics that drive value in an eCommerce business, including traffic metrics, inventory turns, etc.
- Experience working on cross functional teams to drive internal process and strategy improvement.
Tracfone Wireless is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. We embrace diversity and do not discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, age, veteran status, disability status, or any other applicable characteristics protected by law.