Process Improvement Engineer I (Query SQL Specialist)
Operational Research & Reporting
Who we are:
- Recognized leader: Rated #1 Prepaid Wireless Provider in the U.S.
- Technology driven: Opportunity to work with state-of-the-art technology.
- Teamwork:A supportive team environment that thrives on innovation.
- Culture: An entrepreneurial focus, where ownership and ingenuity are expected.
- Benefits: Excellent health benefits, Matching 401K, and education reimbursement.
- Company values: TRAC values fosters a work environment of: Trust, Respect, Accountability and Collaboration.
COVID-19: Candidates selected for potential hire must be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 prior to employment.
What you will do:
- You will use industrial engineering principles and change management techniques attained through formal studies to identify areas of improvement and work with assigned business areas in the design and implementation of sustainable solutions.
Provide service of system and/or process (re) design and flow documentation with minor business project/initiatives. Following department improvement cycle:
- BS in Industrial Engineering, Computer Science any Mathematics field or Engineering related degrees. Master’s Degree is a “plus”.
- Experience in business/systems analysis, documentation, and reengineering a “plus”.
- Ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions.
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office (Advanced Excel, Access, Visio, etc)
- Advanced Knowledge of Process/Quality/Business improvement methodologies.
- Advanced Knowledge of Statistics and Process Control.
- Knowledge of SQL.
TracFone Wireless is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. We embrace diversity and do not discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, age, veteran status, disability status, or any other applicable characteristics protected by law.