Digital Media Communications Intern
TracFone Wireless, Inc. is currently seeking someone responsible supporting the IT department’s ongoing communications need. These efforts are designed to increase IT awareness Cultural Transformation, ENZO, Agile and Innovation.
- Develop and write content for collaborations platforms, newsletter articles, stories, and general communication releases to the TracFone Innovation Department
- Contribute new creative ideas to the TracFone IT Communications Plan
- Research Collaboration platform communication trends and implement trends on TracFone’s Team and Confluence platforms
- Assist in content management and development for IT SharePoint Homepage
- Assist with photo and video shoots
- Write newsletter articles, help curate interesting stories and content from IT population, create digital newsletter format for distribution
- Create and maintain a text tree
- Assist in the execution of a physical communication strategy (IT AV communication, Internal Bulletin boards, etc.)
- Currently enrolled at an accredited college pursing a degree in communications, marketing, public relations, journalism, or related discipline.
- Fundamental understanding of communications strategy, tactics and channels.
- Experience creating and publishing editorial content for web, social and email.
- Exceptional writing, editing and oral communications skills with the ability to convey highly complex information in clear, compelling ways.
- Proficient in MS Word, Power Point, Outlook & Excel, Experience with MS SharePoint, MS Teams or Confluence a plus.