Intern, IT Communications
TracFone Wireless, Inc. is currently seeking someone responsible supporting the IT department’s ongoing communications need. These efforts are designed to increase IT awareness Cultural Transformation, ENZO, Agile and Innovation.
- Develop and write content for collaborations platforms, newsletter articles, stories, and general communication releases to the TracFone Innovation Department
- Contribute new creative ideas to the TracFone IT Communications Plan
- Research Collaboration platform communication trends and implement trends on TracFone’s Team and Confluence platforms
- Assist in content management and development for IT SharePoint Homepage
- Assist with photo and video shoots
- Write newsletter articles, help curate interesting stories and content from IT population, create digital newsletter format for distribution
- Create and maintain a text tree
- Assist in the execution of a physical communication strategy (IT AV communication, Internal Bulletin boards, etc.)
- Currently enrolled at an accredited college pursing a degree in communications, marketing, public relations, journalism, or related discipline.
- Fundamental understanding of communications strategy, tactics and channels.
- Experience creating and publishing editorial content for web, social and email.
- Exceptional writing, editing and oral communications skills with the ability to convey highly complex information in clear, compelling ways.
- Proficient in MS Word, Power Point, Outlook & Excel, Experience with MS SharePoint, MS Teams or Confluence a plus.