UI Designer & Digital Medial Developer II
Operational Research & Reporting
Recognized leader: Rated #1 Prepaid Wireless Provider in the U.S.
Technology driven: Opportunity to work with state-of-the-art technology.
Teamwork: Supportive team environment that thrives on innovation.
Culture: An entrepreneurial focus, where ownership and ingenuity are expected.
Benefits: Medical, Dental & Vision coverage, 401(k), Educational Assistance, Life Insurance, Short- and Long-Term Disability, Employee Assistance Program, Vacation, Paid Time Off, Health & Wellness Resources and Employee discounts.
What you will do:
The UX/UI Designer will use UX design best practices, conceptual models, personas, trends, and internal documentation standards to perform complex designs for company initiatives. The person will analyze business requirements, company services & products, production systems, other designs, and information from usability or focus group studies, to convert business objectives into a detailed blueprint of what the user experience should be.
User Experience Design
- Design UX/UI for TracFone transactional processes and external / internal customer interactions with TracFone systems.
- Use UX/UI Design best practices along with a high level of analytical reasoning, creative problem solving, common sense, and acquired TracFone knowledge.
- Analyze multiple information sources and complex processes to understand needs and propose the solution. Information to analyze includes: business requirements, available process data and metrics, new and existing systems behavior, applicable business rules, and user needs (through interviews, feedback tools, direct observation, focus group studies, or usability studies).
- Provide creative and experiential leadership during the creation of conceptual diagrams, wireframes, UI mockups, and prototypes.
- Regular participation in the creation of user stories, sprint planning sessions, and design reviews.
- Interact with IT entities to understand software limitations and implementation challenges to make sure that the design not only is adequate for the business needs but also technically feasible; it must be implementable according to the available technology and given timeline.
- Maintain relationships within the different UX Design teams, ensuring that correct information is available for designs
- Guide and support cross functional teams during the implementation of company initiatives. Cross functional teams include: IT, SQA, PMO, and business or product owners
- Review proposed design and negotiate solutions based on revision’s feedback / scope change ideas.
- Update design documentation as needed based on technical discoveries during implementation.
User Acceptance Testing (UAT)
- The UX/UI designer is responsible for leading the UAT of the designed solution.
- Deliver detailed use cases and scenarios along with the testing monitoring tools to be able to report on progress during the testing effort.
- Create the test plan
- Train / share knowledge with other team members that will support the testing effort.
- Manage the team of assigned testers and is responsible for achieving test objectives within established UAT timeframes
- BS in Industrial Engineering, Information Systems/Software Engineering/Telecommunications Engineering or Digital majors. Other Engineering disciplines may also be considered.
- BS / BA is acceptable with some research/ analytical work, user interface / user experience knowledge.
- Master’s Degree in all of the above disciplines may also be considered.
- Master’s Degree in general is a plus for the position.
- Experience in Business/Systems analysis, documentation, and re engineering is a plus.
- Experience with Graphic Design, User Experience, Product Design, User Interaction or Conversational channels is a plus.
Tracfone Wireless is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. We embrace diversity and do not discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, age, veteran status, disability status, or any other applicable characteristics protected by law".