Sr. Data Analyst
Sales & Marketing
- Recognized leader: Rated #1 Prepaid Wireless Provider in the U.S.
- Technology driven: Opportunity to work with state-of-the-art technology
- Teamwork: A supportive team environment that thrives on innovation.
- Culture: An entrepreneurial focus, where ownership and ingenuity are expected.
- Benefits: Excellent health benefits, Matching 401K, and education reimbursement.
What you will do:
The Sr. Data Analyst will play a key role in support of the growth and profitability of the Indirect Channel by providing operational analytics, forecasting, and reporting of key performance indicators. This role also provides Executive Management timely delivery of ad hoc analytics as requested.
- Operational analytics to support financial and business decisions, including Dealer, Master Agent and TER compensation
- Ad hoc analysis as required by Indirect Channel leadership, Executive Management, Sales Managers, or third-party business partners
- Develop, automate, and maintain daily, weekly, monthly reporting of key performance indicators and dashboards from BI cubes and database sources.
- Proactively analyze channel data to provide fact-based opportunity analysis
- Bachelor’s Degree required or equivalent combination of education and data analysis experience.
- 5+ years of experience working in a data analyst and reporting role.
- Especially adept in analyzing and finding solutions to a variety of business situations
- Highly proficient in SQL to extract and manipulate data and enhance report and query structure.
- Proficient in statistical analysis languages such as R, Python.
- Experience in data visualization techniques using tools such as Tableau or other visualization tools.
- Analytical skills including but not limited to an ability to manipulate, summarize and interpret large amounts of data using advanced SQL, Python, and/or MS Excel skills, interpret financial payout models, and build complex formulas
- Attention to detail
- Proficient computer skills including but not limited to Windows, MS Word, MS Outlook, and MS PowerPoint
Tracfone Wireless is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. We embrace diversity and do not discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, age, veteran status, disability status, or any other applicable characteristics protected by law