Sr. Analyst, Carrier Finance
Accounting & Finance
Recognized leader: Rated #1 Prepaid Wireless Provider in the U.S.
Technology driven: Opportunity to work with state-of-the-art technology.
Teamwork: supportive team environment that thrives on innovation.
Culture: An entrepreneurial focus, where ownership and ingenuity are expected.
Benefits: Medical, Dental & Vision coverage, 401(k), Educational Assistance, Life Insurance, Short- and Long-Term Disability, Employee Assistance Program, Vacation, Paid Time Off, Health & Wellness Resources and Employee Discounts.
What you will do:
- Support key department initiatives that impact usage, cost, and customer experience.
- Provide usage insights and impact of the key initiatives.
Responsible for gathering requirements, coordinating, managing, and reporting on key department initiatives related to:
- Data management
- Customer experience
- Cost reduction
- Promotions to drive growth
- Other strategic initiatives
Analysis and Reporting: Provide customized ad-hoc reports as requested by management by extracting data from internal databases using SQL or using Business Intelligence tools. Summarize data in business and financial terms for management, executives, vendors, and other stakeholders. Present results as decks for Marketing teams and Executive Management.
Manage and maintain the rate plans and features for all carriers. Keep a mapping of rate plan and feature assignment. Provide directions to Carrier Ops on rate plan and feature assignment. Monitor the daily reconciliations. Audit and manage the process to ensure rate plans are assigned accurately. Create a reconciliation to ensure all subscribers have the right set of features
Manage the communication with IT and other departments and external parties related to Migration effort (cross carriers, cross brand and cross technology)
- A bachelor’s degree from an accredited college in Business, Computer Science, Economics, Industrial Engineering, MIS, or Economics. Masters preferred.
- Minimum of 5 years work experience in data, business and/or technical analysis
- Experience solving complex business problems and reporting
- Experience coordinating technical initiatives with cross-functional teams
- Proficiency in Advanced Excel and SQL
- Technical background with systems skills to direct work through all phases of development
- Must be able to work independently to troubleshoot complex data issues.
- Must be able to write requirements that communicate complex business and/or technology concepts in a clear, organized, and concise manner
Tracfone Wireless is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. We embrace diversity and do not discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, age, veteran status, disability status, or any other applicable characteristics protected by law.