AVP, Application Development
Information Technology & Engineering
Recognized leader: Rated #1 Prepaid Wireless Provider in the U.S.
Technology driven: Opportunity to work with state-of-the-art technology.
Teamwork: Supportive team environment that thrives on innovation.
Culture: An entrepreneurial focus, where ownership and ingenuity are expected.
Benefits: Medical, Dental & Vision coverage, 401(k), Educational Assistance, Life Insurance, Short- and Long-Term Disability, Employee Assistance Program, Vacation, Paid Time Off, Health & Wellness Resources and Employee discounts.
What you will do:
- You will be responsible for leading the e-commerce technical strategy including the identification, development, implementation, integration, and ongoing support for current and new solutions to meet the evolving needs of the e-commerce environment and support enterprise commerce platforms.
- Leads all aspect of application development across multiple customer facing channels (web, mobile, IVR and call center).
- Leads development of all transactional activities for BAU releases, B2C websites, services and integration.
- Directs a large global development team of 80+ responsible for planning, development and deploying enterprise customer facing applications.
- Provide insights in mobile application development to stay ahead of technology trends and industry best practices in application development, CICD, DevOps and cloud first strategies. Oversees development activities, testing, integration and compliance.
- Oversees all projects of software and application deliverables, including designs, development activities, unit testing, integration and compliance.
- Build collaborative relationships with key stakeholders and employees at all levels, understand their business needs and ensure solutions are implemented to optimally support business requirements.
- Responsible for migration of on-prem applications to cloud.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or Information Technology
- An advanced degree in Computer Science or Information Technology is desired.
- 12 years of application development leadership experience in large complex corporate environments
- Strong knowledge of ecommerce technologies, ESB, open source, Java, Angular, Oracle SOA.
- Knowledge of IBM Commerce, DataPower & AEM preferred
TracFone Wireless is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. We embrace diversity and do not discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, age, veteran status, disability status, or any other applicable characteristics protected by law.