Principle Agile Coach II
- Recognized leader: Rated #1 Prepaid Wireless Provider in the U.S.
- Technology driven: Opportunity to work with state-of-the-art technology
- Teamwork: A supportive team environment that thrives on innovation.
- Culture: An entrepreneurial focus, where ownership and ingenuity are expected.
- Benefits: Excellent health benefits, Matching 401K, and education reimbursement.
TracFone is seeking a Principal Agile Coach II to assist in leading strategic organizational agile transformation roadmaps. Partnering with the Enterprise Agile Coach, the Agile coaching team and leadership throughout the organization, incumbent will drive organizational agility. Using strong Agile delivery knowledge, agile lifecycle management tools, and experience working with multiple teams (as well as) leadership to teach, coach, mentor, and facilitate the adoption of an agile mindset and agile frameworks.
- Assisting in leading the company transformation from traditional methodologies to Agile / Scrum practices
- Works with the organization to launch and coach Agile Teams
- Organizes and launches Agile programs and scaled agile ceremonies
- Delivers hands-on coaching to individual teams and agile release trains in all aspects of Scrum, Kanban, and SAFe or other needed Agile frameworks
- Effectively trains and coaches Product Owners, Scrum Masters, Scrum Teams, Stakeholders, Leadership and Agile Coach candidates
- Assist in the creation and delivery of Agile training for business and Agile team members.
- Define, publish and educate the organization on key metrics that show the progress of the transformation effort
- Anticipate risks and issues, address all challenges, mitigate risks and issues and escalate to appropriate parties where required
- Develops and maintains stakeholder relationships supporting Agile product development
- Works with business partners and Product Owner to implement transformation efforts and ongoing programs.
- Continued support of Agile Programs and Agile Release Trains (ARTs), by fostering collaboration and the use of best practices.
- Continued implementation and support of Agile Programs and Agile Release Trains (ARTs).
- Help configure, implement and launch program level practices to serve the organizations Agile scaling needs.
- Organizes and facilitates program level Agile ceremonies such as PI Planning, Scrum of Scrums, Product Owner Sync Up, ART Syncs, Demos, Program level Retrospectives, etc. as needed.
- Promote and contribute to internal and external communications, improving transparency, and radiating information.
- Identifies and acts on opportunities for continuous operational and team improvements.
- Facilitates Agile health checks to help teams develop and Agile journeys.
- Embraces servant-leadership and displays behaviors that come with the key mindset shifts associated with being Agile.
- Step-in to model and execute Agile roles (as needed) to address gaps while creating Agile capabilities and practices for all levels of the transformation.
- Bachelor’s Degree or combination of education and work experience.
- Required at least one of the following or equivalent certification:
- Certified ScrumMaster (CSM)
- Professional Scrum Master (PSM)
- Certified Agile Team Facilitation (ICP-ACC)
- SAFe Agilist (SA).
- Preferred Certification:
- SAFe Program Consultant (SPC)
- Kanban Management Professional (KMP II)
- 10 years of experience in software delivery with a proven background in technical or project management and other transformative initiatives with heavy change management.
- 7+ years’ of experience coaching multiple agile teams in a cross-functional technical software delivery role
- 2 years’ of experience implementing and coaching agile release trains
- Experience providing Agile coaching to teams to continuously improve team dynamics, software delivery and quality produced
- Experience conducting training and facilitating Agile workshops and program level ceremonies (including big room/PI Planning events) to further improve adoption of Agile principles both within IT and with business partners
- Mastery of Scrum, Kanban, SAFe or equivalent scaled agile frameworks
- Experience leading and influencing others to embrace organizational change within an IT and/Business organization
Tracfone Wireless is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. We embrace diversity and do not discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, age, veteran status, disability status, or any other applicable characteristics protected by law