Corporate Communications Intern
- Recognized leader: Rated #1 Prepaid Wireless Provider in the U.S.
- Technology driven: Opportunity to work with state-of-the-art technology
- Teamwork: A supportive team environment that thrives on innovation.
- Culture: An entrepreneurial focus, where ownership and ingenuity are expected.
- Benefits: Medical, Dental & Vision coverage, 401(k), Educational Assistance, Life Insurance, Short-and Long-Term Disability, Employee Assistance Program, Vacation, Paid Time Off, Health & Wellness Resources and Employee Discounts.
What you will do:
- Gain experience in working with various communication channels using multiple media platforms
- Participate in communication activities designed to increase employee engagement.
- Manage the distribution of communications across the company via email, video and the company intranet based on a pre-determined corporate communication plan.
- Write draft documents for internal audiences in line with the company's editorial calendar and communication needs.
- Conduct interviews, draft stories and assist in the production of company-wide electronic publication.
- Draft web content for intranet and use SharePoint to publish content.
- Create content that motivates and informs employees of important issues, accomplishments, and events involving the company.
- Develop concepts for communicating news and information to company stakeholders.
- Prepare and distribute communication templates to management for use in sharing corporate information with employees.
- Proofread documents to help refine language and ensure clear and consistent messaging.
- Takes photo shoots as assigned.
- Help to plan and implement company communication events.
- Currently enrolled at an accredited college or university pursing a Bachelor's Degree; Junior or Senior status.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills; able to listen effectively and translate information into a compelling story.
- Demonstrated written communication skills.
- Knowledge of SharePoint preferred.
- Strong communicator through a variety of mediums.
- Comfortable attending meetings and interacting with senior leaders at the company.Proficient with Microsoft Word and PowerPoint; familiarity with SharePoint and Adope Photoshop a plus.
Tracfone Wireless is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. We embrace diversity and do not discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, age, veteran status, disability status, or any other applicable characteristics protected by law.