Product Owner-Digital Product Management
Sales & Marketing
Recognized leader: Rated #1 Prepaid Wireless Provider in the U.S.
Technology driven: Opportunity to work with state-of-the-art technology.
Teamwork: Supportive team environment that thrives on innovation.
Culture: An entrepreneurial focus, where ownership and ingenuity are expected.
Benefits: Medical, Dental & Vision coverage, 401(k), Educational Assistance, Life Insurance, Short- and Long-Term Disability, Employee Assistance Program, Vacation, Paid Time Off, Health & Wellness Resources and Employee discounts.
What you will do:
Lead the company's efforts to create a world-class online ecommerce and brand experience.
You will drive growth for Tracfone's eCommerce business, and will lead Agile Product teams, will own the backlog and roadmap of Tracfone digital products/experiences.
You will build new features, capabilities, programs and establish a healthy growth team culture to foster customer-centricity.
Digital Experience Strategy and Implementation
Leads the Agile Product teams and owns the backlog and roadmap of Tracfone digital products/experiences
- Develop new features, and capabilities to improve the digital experience for all brands.
- Develop new programs and launch new channels to generate new revenue streams and opportunities to sell and serve the customers online.
- Support enterprise level projects to deliver strategic key initiatives with other partners
- Present the quarterly plans during Program Increment (PI) planning sessions
- Continuously optimize the platform and digital experiences, end to end leveraging A/B testing, with the focus on conversions and customer satisfaction
- Write exceptional user stories, sketch a wireframe, produce a roadmap, and drive a release schedule with the scrum master.
- Keep accessibility top of mind in every feature, and release.
- Drive on time delivery of features and coordinate any associated launch activities
- Contribute to Design, Brand and Product Strategy
Establishes a strong growth team culture to foster customer centricity by:
- Leveraging the design thinking methodology and embracing the lean UX principles when developing new products so the customer feedback can be received before developing any new feature
- Forming the customer insights task force within the team
- Championing TRAC values, Trust, Respect, Accountability and Collaboration
- Evangelizing good design practices, principles, and patterns
Iterate and improve performance of the features / capabilities released with data informed decisions
- Measure and quantify the value that every feature, capability is bringing to Tracfone.
- Evaluate the success of features through rigorous user testing, A/B testing and analytics
Embrace radical collaboration mindset
- Lead the communication with third parties, program managers, internal and external stakeholders during the design and implementation of the initiatives
- Coordinate with agencies to partner and provide the best-in-class digital experience throughout the lifecycle of the customers
- Collaborate and identify new opportunities to grow the business with all other agile teams during the delivery of the products
Always focus on the value the customers are getting by delivering #beautiful products and services with three characteristics:
- Focus on how to simplify the complex systems and experiences so it is easy to understand, and it is easy to use
- Make the feature, service accessible, scalable, and usable
- Generate emotions by making the design of the experience or the objects that customers interact with in the experience appealing
Leads the execution of the data activation across the own digital channels leveraging tag management systems, product feeds, data layer and internal systems to support any AdTech initiative (such as dynamic ads, dynamic creative optimization)
Continue enhancing the personalization capabilities of Tracfone with platform partners. Works with agency partners as well as platform partners (e.g., Adobe, Google, FB etc.) to deliver the capabilities
Build dynamic content modules that can be personalized throughout the customer digital journey, so the experimentation and personalization teams can leverage across the brands
- Bachelor’s degree required.
- 5-7 years of specific experience in implementing; measuring, managing and improving enterprise level websites & eCommerce experiences including mobile and web optimization.
- Experience with complex matrixed organization.
- Experience with enterprise level projects.
- Experience in using SaaS and internally hosted solutions.
- Experience in using IBM, Oracle, Websphere, Portal, WCM, AEM, Adobe Target, Adobe Audience Manager and Google Analytics a plus
TracFone Wireless is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. We embrace diversity and do not discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, age, veteran status, disability status, or any other applicable characteristics protected by law.