National Retail Sales Manager
Sales & Marketing
Recognized leader: Rated #1 Prepaid Wireless Provider in the U.S.
Technology driven: Opportunity to work with state-of-the-art technology.
Teamwork: Supportive team environment that thrives on innovation.
Culture: An entrepreneurial focus, where ownership and ingenuity are expected.
Benefits: Medical, Dental & Vision coverage, 401(k), Educational Assistance, Life Insurance, Short- and Long-Term Disability, Employee Assistance Program, Vacation, Paid Time Off, Health & Wellness Resources and Employee discounts.
What you will do:
- Develop and implement strategic sales plans to accommodate corporate goals by planning, coordinating, and managing the assigned retail accounts while adhering to an approved budget.
- Drive key metrics with retailer partners and accomplishes key initiatives through joint business planning. Responsibly develops and manages assigned accounts with a “General Manager” mindset demonstrating proficiency in core competency areas of Financial Acumen, Supply Chain, Demand Generation and Category Development. Accountabilities include discretionary marketing and trade marketing spend and quality market execution.
Target and Best Best Buy Joint Business Plan Development and Account Management
- Annual development of Joint Business Plan with retailer to drive category growth and capturing more than fair share for TFW brands.
- Develops and deploys compelling advertising and promotional plans with accounts to maximize the return on investment.
- Develops sales/operational strategies and initiatives with retailer to include product assortment/placement, pricing strategy, promotions, merchandising, training and inventory to deliver joint business plan objectives
- Leads annual budget development to support JBP manages expenditures with account to meet budgetary requirements.
- Collaborates internally and externally across departments/stakeholders to align.
- Delivers sales presentations and sales analysis to drive sales in written, verbal or in face to face meetings and maintain relationships, negotiate and close deals.
- Directs the launch of new SKUs and new initiatives at assigned accounts and also serves as liaison between with other company departments to facilitate such.
- Responsible for identifying and closing plan gaps and developing response plans to market and/or competitive changes.
Channel Strategy and Sales Planning
- Supports the sales goals and forecasting activities and manages shipping forecast, monitors retail account sales order process to ensure product is received at retailer in allotted time.
- Ensures execution of advertising and in-store promotional plans are delivered on time - to include coordination with internal/external stakeholders to support.
- Maintains ongoing monthly, quarterly JBP stewardship routines to ensure delivery of objectives
- Actively participates in monthly internal conversations regarding the business status of the account, and future planning.
- Represents Company at retail trainings and associated retail vendor events.
Sales Reporting, Analysis & Financial Stewardship
- JBP reporting and stewardship across all core competency areas: Financial Acumen, Supply Chain, Demand Generation, Category Development and Market Execution.
- Evaluates promotional ROI of channel events and makes recommendations on where to invest for the best return.
- Controls and manages expenditures with account to meet budgetary requirements
- Support of enterprise management processes and policies to facilitate plan development and execution – e.g. Forecasting, Accounting, Supply Chain, Brand Marketing.
- Bachelor's degree from a four-year college or university.
- 5+ years of sales, business development, sales operations or project management experience.
- Experience with CPG products or Walmart experience required.
- Professional level verbal and written communication skills.
- Analytical skills including but not limited to an ability to manipulate, summarize and interpret large amounts of data using advanced Excel skills, interpret financial reports and legal documents.
- Strong problem solving, initiative & follow-through
- Proficient in Microsoft office applications
Tracfone Wireless is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. We embrace diversity and do not discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, age, veteran status, disability status, or any other applicable characteristics protected by law.