Content Designer - Special Projects
Operational Research & Process Improvement
Recognized leader: Rated #1 Prepaid Wireless Provider in the U.S.
Technology driven: Opportunity to work with state-of-the-art technology.
Teamwork: Supportive team environment that thrives on innovation.
Culture: An entrepreneurial focus, where ownership and ingenuity are expected.
Benefits: Medical, Dental & Vision coverage, 401(k), Educational Assistance, Life Insurance, Short- and Long-Term Disability, Employee Assistance Program, Vacation, Paid Time Off, Health & Wellness Resources and Employee discounts.
What you will do:
- You will create/design content using best practices, conceptual models, personas, trends, and internal documentation standards for company initiatives directed toward internal and external communications (using text, images, or video).
- Analyze business requirements, company services & products, production systems, designs, and information to convert business objectives into a detailed publication that will enhance the user’s experience.
Design content for special company projects and initiatives
- Collaborate with executive management and key contributors to design and create content for the Yearly Culture Book to be distributed and published internally and externally.
- Collaborate with UX Design and Business Process Automation teams to create and design instructional content for business process.
- Collaborate with the Editorial Committee to design content for the daily communications offering information and support to employees during COVID-19 and for other company initiatives.
- Maintain and continuously update the Company’s Intranet.
- Collaborate and meet with key contributors that will aid in providing the content needed to update the Customer Service & Operations Intranet (which includes sections for Employee Spotlight, Team Initiatives, and Metrics).
Create Documentation Repository
- Create and maintain formats/templates for internal documentation and communications.
- Create repository where these templates will be maintained and updated.
- A College Degree or equivalent combination of education and experience (Technical Communications/Designer, Content Developer, Media Studies/Developer, Journalism, Advertising or related field).
- 1 year of experience in Developing/Designing content used for communications and/or comprehensive document development of instructional/informational design.
- Strong English communication skills (both written and verbal) and detailed oriented.
- Ability to learn TracFone’s brands, products, systems and processes as it relates to content information/instructions.
Tracfone Wireless is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. We embrace diversity and do not discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, age, veteran status, disability status, or any other applicable characteristics protected by law.