Senior Process Improvement Engineer
Operational Research & Process Improvement
Recognized leader: Rated #1 Prepaid Wireless Provider in the U.S.
Technology driven: Opportunity to work with state-of-the-art technology.
Teamwork: Supportive team environment that thrives on innovation.
Culture: An entrepreneurial focus, where ownership and ingenuity are expected.
Benefits: Medical, Dental & Vision coverage, 401(k), Educational Assistance, Life Insurance, Short- and Long-Term Disability, Employee Assistance Program, Vacation, Paid Time Off, Health & Wellness Resources and Employee discounts.
What you will do:
- Collaborate with Business Owners and Engineers to gain understanding of existing processes and process needs through information gathering and interviews, analyze information, identify gaps in current capabilities, assists in identifying and negotiating requirements and documents both as is and to-be processes.
- You will be managing issues, risks and requirements; moderate discovery/brainstorming sessions with cross functional groups of stakeholders and decide how to monitor and report on process improvements.
- You will develop and write material for policies, procedures, and work instructions related to operational and system processes. Ensures accuracy and completeness of technical documentation.
Provide analysis of system and/or process (re) design and flow documentation for business projects/initiatives. Following continuous improvement life cycle:
- Initial Impact Assessment/ Root Cause Analysis to define and address existing problems or provide design for initiatives/projects
- Interviewing of stakeholders, analysis of details, requirements/needs assessment
- Present assessment and recommendations to manager and/or business owner
- (Re)Design of system/process including detailed level flows and documented solutions. Submitted appropriate change request for implementation.
- Final Deliverable Recommendations on process/procedures, metrics for monitoring areas/processes and measures of success.
- Follow up with improvements of area/process from baseline measurements. Suggest additional changes and corrections.
- Analyze the root causes of real- time existing issues, document all related issues, with the corresponding causes, estimations and solutions. Responsible for notifying management and appropriate departments of the identified issues, and providing feasible solutions or required changes for implementation.
- Review, document, and maintain existing operational processes and flows. Work with management towards improvement of mentioned processes.
- Research processes with Engineers and Business Owners, including gathering and sorting source and background materials. Collaborates with Engineers and Business Owners during the requirements gathering and analysis phase to gain understanding of the process(es).
- Bachelor’s degree required in Industrial Engineering, Management Information Systems or similar field.
- BS / BA is acceptable with some research/ analytical work, user interface.
- Master’s Degree in general is a plus for the position.
- 5+ years of experience in Business Process Improvement /Business Analysis experience.
"Tracfone Wireless is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. We embrace diversity and do not discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, age, veteran status, disability status, or any other applicable characteristics protected by law".