Information Technology & Engineering
Recognized leader: Rated #1 Prepaid Wireless Provider in the U.S.
Technology driven: Opportunity to work with state-of-the-art technology.
Teamwork: Supportive team environment that thrives on innovation.
Culture: An entrepreneurial focus, where ownership and ingenuity are expected.
Benefits: Medical, Dental & Vision coverage, 401(k), Educational Assistance, Life Insurance, Short- and Long-Term Disability, Employee Assistance Program, Vacation, Paid Time Off, Health & Wellness Resources and Employee discounts.
What you will do:
- Demonstrate knowledge and interest in latest technologies; Cloud, Software Development, Distributed Systems, CICD, and Enterprise Application Software.
- Design, implement and support migration of existing API’s to the cloud infrastructure, analysis tools and help identify and support standards for cloud development.
- Be a part of a transformation taking away from a monolith (SOA) to RESTful Microservices in the Cloud.
- Bachelor’s degree required
- 5+ years of Java and JEE Experience
- Good understanding of Spring, JMS frameworks, RESTful Microservice, SOA and web services, WSDL/XSD
- 1+ years of experience with building and operating software in AWS, GCP or AZURE
- Good Understanding of Spring - Core, Caching, NoSQL databases, ORM, Spring JDBC, etc.
- Experience with JMS/ AMQP (IBM/ Rabbit MQ), Redis or Couchbase
- Experience with Jenkins and CICD process
- Experience with deploying and tuning applications on Apache Tomcat
- 2+ years of experience maintaining a robust service-oriented architecture with cross-service integrations
TracFone Wireless is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. We embrace diversity and do not discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, age, veteran status, disability status, or any other applicable characteristics protected by law.