Director, Project Management Office (Back Office & Support Portfolio)
- Recognized leader: Rated #1 Prepaid Wireless Provider in the U.S.
- Technology driven: Opportunity to work with state-of-the-art technology
- Teamwork: A supportive team environment that thrives on innovation.
- Culture: An entrepreneurial focus, where ownership and ingenuity are expected.
- Benefits: Excellent health benefits, Matching 401K, and education reimbursement.
What you will do:
The Director, Project Management Office – Back Office and Support Portfolio will be responsible for overseeing the generation of value from investments and ensuring that the organization allocates resources optimally. The Director supports a team(s) of Project Managers in the use of the TracFone agile and project management methods and tools while ensuring best practices and guidelines are established and adhered to. The role is expected to support all Back Office business investments including but are not limited to Customer Care, Carrier Operations, Finance, Accounting, Legal and Human Resources. The Portfolio also includes EPO management support of IT Infrastructure and Information Security objectives as well as the EPO support unit. The Director will be responsible to develop strategic value while assuring optimum and lean processes are developed and maintained to assure expected business value is being met on all approved investments and support functions.
- BACK OFFICE - Support Back Office business units (Customer Care, Carrier Operations, Loss Prevention, Finance, Accounting, Legal and HR) in both business and technical strategic direction on TracFone systems which include but are not limited to core systems like Oracle, Clarify, Intergate, MAX, eCommerce, BRM
- IT RUN/COMPUTE - Support investment value and delivery of Information IT Compute and Run units.
- INFORMATION SECURITY - Support investment value and delivery of the Information Security unit.
- BCR MANAGEMENT - Oversee and support IT Operational management of the EPO Business Change Request unit (BAU Team) while providing strategic direction, leaning of existing processes and development of staff. Responsible for setting strategic direction on team that manages enterprise changes requests, delegating tasks to the rest of the BAU Management team while at the same time helping the BCR lead in managing aspects of the CR life-cycle.
- EPO SUPPORT - Responsible for the strategic and incremental development and continual growth of the EPO Support unit which includes financial management of both OPEx and CAPx investments and continual maturation of onboarding and general operations including vendor onboarding, SOW and PO support.
- ADDITIONAL -Maintains company philosophies by fostering a spirit of teamwork and cooperation with continual championing of TRAC VALUES and the AGILE MANIFESTO.
- Work closely with unit executive and management leaders to facilitate investment delivery and strategic support.
- Facilitate and motivate value creation and recognition for presentation to Executive Investment committee.
- Work with EPO leadership team in developing organizational strategy and direction.
- Work with Consulting Companies and Vendors to negotiate TracFone agreements, delivery timelines, deliverables, SOW while assuring fiscal responsibility on CAPX and OPEX investment and departmental control & forecast for the year.
- Provides leadership and coaching to teams and ensure adherence to PMO policies and procedures.
- Provide leadership and coaching in people development and performance.
- Identification of KPI improvement opportunities tied to Project and Product Value delivery, with prioritized, actionable roadmap.
- Attends and helps facilitates weekly Project Portfolio Review Meetings to ensure that dependencies among related projects are identified, documented, communicated, and appropriately managed.
- Actively participate in corporate strategic plan development with the group's senior leadership and executive leadership Team.
- Support integration planning, along with other business and functional personnel.
- Prepare presentations, analyses and updates for the C-Suite.
- BS/BA, preferably in a technical discipline or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- 8+ years of experience successfully managing enterprise-wide, high-risk projects, products or programs through the project life cycle.
- 3+ years experience managing IT related investments.
- Experience working within TracFone systems and their interdependencies including BRM, Intergate, TAS, Clarity, Oracle will be beneficial.
- 3+ years of prior management experience with direct reports
- Agile and Scrum certification required.
- Agile and Scrum real-hands experience required.
- Scaled Agile or Agile coaching a plus.
**THIS ROLE IS ONLY OPEN TO INTERNAL TRACFONE EMPLOYEES AT THIS TIME.
Tracfone Wireless is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. We embrace diversity and do not discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, age, veteran status, disability status, or any other applicable characteristics protected by law