Recognized leader: Rated #1 Prepaid Wireless Provider in the U.S.
Technology driven: Opportunity to work with state-of-the-art technology.
Teamwork: Supportive team environment that thrives on innovation.
Culture: An entrepreneurial focus, where ownership and ingenuity are expected.
Benefits: Medical, Dental & Vision coverage, 401(k), Educational Assistance, Life Insurance, Short- and Long-Term Disability, Employee Assistance Program, Vacation, Paid Time Off, Health & Wellness Resources and Employee discounts.
What you will do:
- You will be responsible for managing Revenue and Fraud monitors, reports, alerts and actions to reduce waste and losses due to leakage or fraudulent activity within all Sales Channels.
- Design, develop, and implement monitors, controls, or alerts and improve already established ones in continuation of department’s goals of reducing fraud losses.
- Responsible of managing small group of analysts, which includes hiring, training, and coaching. The position will need communicate to all levels or internal and external stakeholders any issues, root cause analysis, and problem-solving recommendations.
|1. Assurance and Fraud Management – Indirect Sales Channel and Commissions
- Manage RAID Alerts for adverse or negative impacting activity from Commission Fraud monitors. Create new alerts for any new threats as needed.
- Manage RAID monitor and reporting for revenue leakage or fraudulent activity. Create new reports when needed to provide visibility to new threats as needed.
- Manage end to end Dealer performance improvement program (D-PIP) to ensure all stages are functioning as expected. Including daily review by group of analysts, daily or weekly update of a dealer’s ability to transact and respond to internal or external issues related to the program in a timely manner.
- Manage end to end Master Agents performance improvement program (MA-PIP). Including reporting, data accuracy and escalations from internal or external stakeholders.
- Responsible for maintaining accuracy and integrity of Machine Learning Model risk results. Monitor for issues, changes, or improvements. Report to Sr. Manager on a daily/monthly basis.
- Recommend action against any Master Dealer or Dealer found to be defrauding or abusing the commission payment programs.
- Provide assessments or recommendations to reduce abuse or waste due to Dealers or Master Agents fraudulent activity.
- Monitor suspended Dealers for possible fraud or discrepancy in the data base. Take ownership of control to ensure there is no lack of coverage to avoid failure of compliance.
- Assist Fraud Investigations team with analysis or reports related to Dealer fraud activity (refund fraud, credit card fraud, others).
2. Reporting and Analytical Platforms – Data Integrity and Report/Monitors
- Assist in the design, develop and implementation of Revenue and Fraud monitors or controls by designing and developing complex Dashboards, Validations, Controls, Alarms, Cases, and Rules in the Revenue Assurance and Fraud Management tool RAID (WeDo Technology Tool) and Tableau.
- Ability to learn and apply Agile Development Practices of gathering requirements from Product Owners, creating Product Backlog, Sprint Backlog and manage User stories.
- Participate in Sprint planning meetings, daily Scrum Stand Up meetings and Sprint retrospective meetings to report progress or completed reports/monitors.
- Proactively monitor data integrity, or reporting platforms, problems to limit inaccuracy in dashboards or reports. Work with internal and external technical teams to solve root cause.
3. Manage Internal and External Analysts
- Manage group of internal and external analysts in order to ensure the department’s goals are met within expected time.
- Provide continued training and coaching with negative and positive feedback while monitoring for progress.
- Ability to articulate Management’s goals and vision in a fashion that can be understood and followed.
- Assign monthly, quarterly, or yearly goals and ensure analyst(s) can accomplish in a timely manner.
4. Dealer Application On-boarding/Screening
- Assist Sr. Manager in maintaining accurate Dealer database records to avoid failure of activation commission payments.
- Assist Indirect Sales with Dealer inquiries due to dealer applications.
- Perform weekly and monthly Dealer application and performance reports to ensure applications are being processed on time. Report to Sr. Manager or stakeholders any issues.
- Bachelor’s Degree required. Major in Management, Business Administration, or Finance; Management Information Systems or Industrial Engineering highly desirable.
- 5 year of Risk /Financial/Fraud analysis and control management; and or related experience.
- Advanced MS Office user, including Advanced Excel.
- Mid to High Level Experience in SQL querying and schema construction required.
- Experience in building dashboards and reports in Tableau highly desirable.
"Tracfone Wireless is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. We embrace diversity and do not discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, age, veteran status, disability status, or any other applicable characteristics protected by law".