Marketing Support Specialist
Sales & Marketing
Recognized leader: Rated #1 Prepaid Wireless Provider in the U.S.
Technology driven: Opportunity to work with state-of-the-art technology.
Teamwork: Supportive team environment that thrives on innovation.
Culture: An entrepreneurial focus, where ownership and ingenuity are expected.
Benefits: Medical, Dental & Vision coverage, 401(k), Educational Assistance, Life Insurance, Short- and Long-Term Disability, Employee Assistance Program, Vacation, Paid Time Off, Health & Wellness Resources and Employee discounts.
What you will do:
- Support the timely delivery of packaging material for all products following Tracfone brands
- Support product marketing initiatives by coordinating product launch efforts through marketing channels.
- Associate’s degree or equivalent combination of education and work experience. Bachelor’s degree preferred.
- 3-5 years of relevant corporate or agency experience in marketing communications materials, advertising, product marketing or project coordination required.
- Prior experience in a consumer technology products environment is beneficial
- Well-organized, be able to handle multiple projects at the same time, work well under tight deadlines. Must have excellent English (oral & written); Spanish (oral & written) a plus.
"Tracfone Wireless is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. We embrace diversity and do not discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, age, veteran status, disability status, or any other applicable characteristics protected by law".