Sr. Data Center Coordinator
Security & Facilities
- Recognized leader: Rated #1 Prepaid Wireless Provider in the U.S.
- Technology driven: Opportunity to work with state-of-the-art technology
- Teamwork: A supportive team environment that thrives on innovation.
- Culture: An entrepreneurial focus, where ownership and ingenuity are expected.
- Benefits: Excellent health benefits, Matching 401K, and education reimbursement.
What you will do:
This position provides day-to-day oversight and management of the TracFone Data Center facility. Act as the interface between the corporate office; the employees responsible for the maintenance and operation of the data center; contractors and vendors. Ensure that the data center operations run smoothly including, but not limited to, electrical systems; mechanical systems; physical security; security systems; and janitorial services.
- Implement and administer all policies, procedures and maintenance programs for the data center facility. Establish procedures for monitoring and reporting the data center environment (temperature, humidity, power systems, etc.) and ensure that the environment remains within acceptable ranges.
- Monitoring all support systems, A/C, PDU, FPL, FM200 Fire System, Generator, Transfer Switch, Video Surveillance to ensure that all equipment works properly and to avoid any tampering.
- Create schedule for security officers assigned to data center facility and manages their activities. Permit and direct authorized persons to enter data center facility according to established policy. Require authorization document and maintain logs of all visitors and consultants that enter data center facility. Maintain log of all inspection trips conducted at data center facility.
- Ensure that data center facility problems are identified, reported and repaired quickly. Work with technicians to facilitate authorization for installation of equipment, electrical circuits and cabling in data center. Maintain documentation of equipment removal and installation. Track inventory of data center equipment.
- Work with vendors to coordinate and track shipments and deliveries of data center equipment. Sound alarm; call police or fire department in case of emergency, fire or presence of unauthorized individuals.
- Associates degree, or other verifiable data center facilities training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- 3 years experience in the area of Securities and/or facilities.
Tracfone Wireless is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. We embrace diversity and do not discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, age, veteran status, disability status, or any other applicable characteristics protected by law