Sr. CPFR Analyst
Sales & Marketing
- Recognized leader: Rated #1 Prepaid Wireless Provider in the U.S.
- Technology driven: Opportunity to work with state-of-the-art technology
- Teamwork: A supportive team environment that thrives on innovation.
- Culture: An entrepreneurial focus, where ownership and ingenuity are expected.
- Benefits: Excellent health benefits, Matching 401K, and education reimbursement.
What you will do:
Our Bentonville team is currently seeking an individual who will be responsible for managing inventory in Walmart stores. This role will work to set short term and long term strategies to meet Walmart supply chain KPI’s for instock and OTIF (On time, in full). The incumbent is expected to focus on improving OTIF scores, daily in-stock metrics, and root cause analysis.
- Manage Walmart weekly forecast
- Identify discrepancies and work toward a compromise.
- Manage and track recommended corrections
- Manage all C-Stock /Presentation Stock and 4 way settings
- Manage Walmart Instock:
- 985% instock on top ten items – Handsets
- 96% instock non top 10 – handsets
- 99% instock on all airtime
- Create and submit manual orders as needed
- Manage relationship with the Walmart Replenishment Manager
- Review and manage TracFone OTIF process
- Manage EOL process
- Manage Orders In House (OIH) process.
- Root Cause Analysis - Suggest Recommended Action Steps to Walmart for Improvement.
- Manage allocation process.
- Bachelor's degree (B. A.) from four-year college or university.
- 5 years of replenishment or supply chain experience OR a degree in Supply Chain, Logistics, or Business.
- Strong professional verbal, written and overall communication skills.
- Analytical skills including but not limited to an ability to manipulate, summarize and interpret large amounts of data using advanced Excel skills, interpret financial reports and legal documents.
- Proficient computer skills including but not limited to Windows, Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Ability to working with minimal supervision.
Tracfone Wireless is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. We embrace diversity and do not discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, age, veteran status, disability status, or any other applicable characteristics protected by law