Customer Care Analyst
Customer Care & Operations
Recognized leader: Rated #1 Prepaid Wireless Provider in the U.S.
Technology driven: Opportunity to work with state-of-the-art technology.
Teamwork: Supportive team environment that thrives on innovation.
Culture: An entrepreneurial focus, where ownership and ingenuity are expected.
Benefits: Medical, Dental & Vision coverage, 401(k), Educational Assistance, Life Insurance, Short- and Long-Term Disability, Employee Assistance Program, Vacation, Paid Time Off, Health & Wellness Resources and Employee discounts.
What you will do:
- You will be responsible in handling VAS / Exchange and Direct Sales shipping process.
- Oversee the performance of our VAS representatives offshore.
- Detect issues and partner with Customer Retention towards a resolution
- Design and support proposed and existing products
- Research and identify issues, look for trends and /or opportunities from the following channels which include but are not limited to: NPS Reports, TAS Survey report , Cases, Interactions, Calls, Conference calls, QAR Recommendations, Internal/External meetings (Off shore DMA’s, CRM, ORI, PSI, Quality, Training, CRT, CX team etc.
- Find issues, resolve all customers affected and identify the root cause. Research review all data from the above-mentioned channels and update, Training Manuals, Create Flowcharts in production to Jacada, Process (CSR or internal process, CR creation, development and testing etc.)
- Find opportunities to improve the business, Improve Tools, write e-learning course material, customer material, automation, and self-help, support all products and services etc.
- Other duties may apply.
- Associates degree or equivalent combination of education and experience. College/University degree a "plus".
- 2-3 years’ experience in an inbound call center with a focus on customer retention. Customer Service knowledge industry "preferred".
- Must have the ability to work independently with little supervision and a strong sense of urgency to resolve customer complaints.
- Knowledgeable in all TracFone brands, products and services "preferred".
- Knowledge of Microsoft; Word, Excel and Power Point, Visio "preferred".
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Knowledge of SQL "preferred".
- Bilingual a plus but not required.
"Tracfone Wireless is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. We embrace diversity and do not discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, age, veteran status, disability status, or any other applicable characteristics protected by law".