IVR SMS Tester I
Operational Research & Process Improvement
Recognized leader: Rated #1 Prepaid Wireless Provider in the U.S.
Technology driven: Opportunity to work with state-of-the-art technology.
Teamwork: Supportive team environment that thrives on innovation.
Culture: An entrepreneurial focus, where ownership and ingenuity are expected.
Benefits: Medical, Dental & Vision coverage, 401(k), Educational Assistance, Life Insurance, Short- and Long-Term Disability, Employee Assistance Program, Vacation, Paid Time Off, Health & Wellness Resources and Employee discounts.
What you will do:
You will be responsible to properly test and validate changes in the IVR/SMS or other conversational channels, which are TracFone’ s largest transactional channels.
- Testing Handset, projects, BAUs and stand-alone releases for Voice and/or conversational channels or any other change impacting said channel’s integration, reporting any defects on builds, and driving resolution of them.
- Create and maintain test plans including but not limited to Empirix testing automation tool
- Perform post-production validation and analysis after each release
- Monitoring Voice and or Conversational channels’ performance
- Perform miscellaneous job-related duties as assigned.
- Associates degree or equivalent (2 years) combination of education and industry related work experience in wireless telecommunication or automation.
- 1 year of experience with test plan creation, testing, and/or similar work or course work.
- Communication skills, both verbal and written
- Bilingual "preferred".
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel and Outlook) Visio "preferred".
"Tracfone Wireless is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. We embrace diversity and do not discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, age, veteran status, disability status, or any other applicable characteristics protected by law".