VP, Omni-Channel & Commercial Excellence
Sales & Marketing
- Recognized leader: Rated #1 Prepaid Wireless Provider in the U.S.
- Technology driven: Opportunity to work with state-of-the-art technology
- Teamwork: A supportive team environment that thrives on innovation.
- Culture: An entrepreneurial focus, where ownership and ingenuity are expected.
- Benefits: Excellent health benefits, Matching 401K, and education reimbursement.
What you will do:
The VP of Omni-Channel and Commercial Excellence role is an integrated senior marketing role within the Tracfone marketing department. This position leads omni-channel communications, demand generation and commercialization activities to achieve corporate customer acquisition, retention, revenue, margin, conversion, customer satisfaction/sentiment/NPS, and other key performance indicators across all brands, products and services.
This role has responsibility for the end-to-end commercialization and communications strategy across all media channels for all brands including Straight Talk, Tracfone, Total Wireless, Simple Mobile, Net10 Wireless, Page Plus, Go Smart, Walmart Family Mobile, Safelink, and Clearway.
The position serves as a key strategic contributor to brand experience, brand marketing, full-funnel digital media, omni-channel strategy, integrated media planning, marketing analytics and optimization, social and influencer marketing, and all facets of performance marketing (Search (Paid & Natural), Affiliate, Display & Paid Social, Email). The position works directly with portfolio brand management, sales leadership, digital COE, executive teams and marketing colleagues to drive optimal marketing efficiency and impact for the business. The position is the lead owner for all consumer facing commercialization, communications and content experiences including retail (POS, POP), digital (website content, email, SMS, mobile, internet) and traditional media.
Online and Offline Demand Generation & Customer Acquisition Programs
- Develop and lead all demand generation and commercialization activities across all media and customer touchpoints to achieve operating plan (Gross Adds, Adjusted Gross Adds, Net Gains, Unit Sales, Gross Revenue, and EBITDA)
- Oversee combined media spend to deliver financial and business results across all brands and media channels
- Lead partnerships across agency and media partners to optimize spends, deliver financial results, and advance marketing capabilities.
- Lead the transformation to a modern, data-driven marketing organization.
Omni-Channel Customer Experience
- Lead the integration of offline and online marketing to deliver superior business results including meeting all financial targets and brand metrics.
- Create strategies and plans that drive cohesive experiences across touch points and channels: offline to online, exploration to shopping, shopping to purchase, etc.
- Leverage integrated marketing strategies and techniques to drive optimal value from promotions, media campaigns, PR efforts, brand initiatives, and other marketing programs.
- Drive modern-marketing, best practices in key areas such as targeted media buying, hyper-personalization, and investment-based attribution/media-mix modeling.
- Work with agency partners to develop plans and orchestrate touches points to drive the most optimal sales conversion and brand experience possible.
- Support ongoing brand PR efforts by extending impact through social, bloggers, SEO, native advertising, and more.
- Develop a best-in-class product/brand marketing and commercial excellence capability that successfully commercializes new products and services.
- Lead the development of tools and processes to ensure commercial success including go-to-market plans, launch check lists, business case projections, project planning, creative and material development, training, launch activities, measuring and monitoring.
- Develop and lead a commercial incubation team that validates product/market fit, and successfully commercializes new products and services.
Retail, POS Programs
- Lead the Retail Marketing team to provide a world-class retail customer experience with an omni-channel mindset that includes business driving merchandising, in-store promotions, integration with online strategies, and superior retail customer experience to gain acquisition at point of sale.
- Direct the Retail programs including Retail Brand Marketing, In-Store Merchandising, Packaging Design and Promotion Amplification to delivery sales targets with retail channel partners (e.g., Best Buy, Dollar General, Walmart and Target).
- Lead the digitization of the retail experience to personalize the shopping experience, drive conversion and activation, and expand the portfolio.
- Develop and execute demand generation programs, media plans, creative and content, and offers to build this online and offline retail channel.
- Synchronize all online and offline efforts with e-retail, e-commerce and retail sales team.
- Oversee the development and deployment of brand guidelines and standards.
- Lead implementation of technology to ensure standardization across the organization
- Streamline creative service and asset production to ensure optimization of resource
- BA/BS degree required; MBA in Marketing preferred
- 15 years of in-depth digital marketing and traditional marketing experience working across client and/ or agency side.
- Experience in creating demand generation, commercialization, paid and earned social media, customer acquisition programs.
- Experience driving the integration of offline and online marketing to deliver superior business results.
- Expertise in testing, measuring and optimizing (campaigns, MMM, MTA models).
- Experience leveraging integrated marketing strategies and techniques to drive optimal value from promotions, media campaigns, PR efforts, brand initiatives, and other marketing programs.
- Experience leading a team to ensure all online and offline touch points drive the most effective customer experience and highest ROI.
- Experience in the CPG industry preferred.
- Experience in the telecommunication industry preferred.
Tracfone Wireless is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. We embrace diversity and do not discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, age, veteran status, disability status, or any other applicable characteristics protected by law