Sr. Mobile Device Security Engineer
Information Technology & Engineering
Who we are:
- Recognized leader: Rated #1 Prepaid Wireless Provider in the U.S.
- Technology driven: Opportunity to work with state-of-the-art technology.
- Teamwork:A supportive team environment that thrives on innovation.
- Culture: An entrepreneurial focus, where ownership and ingenuity are expected.
- Benefits: Excellent health benefits, Matching 401K, and education reimbursement.
- Company values: TRAC values fosters a work environment of: Trust, Respect, Accountability and Collaboration.
COVID-19: Candidates selected for potential hire must be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 prior to employment.
What you will do:
- You will be involved in leading and performing hacking efforts via offensive attack simulation, performing and improving targeted mobile device security assurance engineering testing, and conducting specific threat intelligence on product security technology including hacking trends and information for TracFone and non-TracFone products.
- You will provide finalized reporting on mobile device security engineering activities along with detailed technical analysis including proposed mitigation taking into account established threat models across TF product portfolio.
Mobile Device Security Assessment, Assurance, Hacking Support, and Threat Intelligence
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science/Electrical Engineering/Computer Engineering. Masters preferred.
- 4+ years is required in the following:
- Embedded/Mobile device security engineering and platforms
- Mobile platform threat intelligence
- Threat modeling
- Offensive attack simulations
- Ability to revere engineer and analyze packed and obfuscated code
- Android and Linux operating systems
TracFone Wireless is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. We embrace diversity and do not discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, age, veteran status, disability status, or any other applicable characteristics protected by law.