Logistics & Product Management
- Recognized leader:Rated #1 Prepaid Wireless Provider in the U.S.
- Technology driven:Opportunity to work with state-of-the-art technology
- Teamwork:A supportive team environment that thrives on innovation.
- Culture: An entrepreneurial focus, where ownership and ingenuity are expected.
- Benefits Medical, Dental & Vision coverage, 401k, Educational Assistance, Life Insurance, Short- and Long-Term Disability, Employee Assistance Program, Vacation, Paid Time Off, Health & Wellness Resources and Employee Discounts.
What you will do:
The Product Analyst position supports the PDG Project Managers and Product Owner on the release to market of all product initiatives. The tasks of this position are flexible in nature and must adjust to a multi-task environment with parallel activities at all times.
Provide analysis and continuous support on all product related projects from inception to Ship Acceptance.
- Interact with Business Owners to gather and document high-level project requirements.
- Engage with Legal, Engineering, Marketing, Carrier Operations, and other departments to gather and define detailed requirements based on vision of the Business Owner.
- Create Business Requirements/Project Definition Documents for distribution & reference material.
- Maintain Project Definition Documents up to date based on changes that occur during and post project’s implementation.
- Defining high level schedules and provide weekly updates to Product Release Management
- Following up with individual departments to ensure project remains on schedule
- Gather and document project risks analysis and communication plans.
- Create user stories in JIRA according to product and special project requirements using Agile methodology
- Attend and support PDG Agile team ceremonies and backlog prioritization process.
- Create all process flows required to support new products selected.
- Follow up on open issues and analyze critical path of project tasks.
Follow up on Pre and Post TA product activities including reviewing project schedules and monitoring all components to meet Ship Acceptance needs.
- Problem solving of product activation and other functional issues during development phase and post implementation. This may include escalating to PDG Management and working with Carrier Ops, CRM, and IT Dev teams as well as other teams or third-party vendors in order to drive issue to resolution.
- Report and follow up on post implementation findings or issues related to products to drive resolution.
Process internal forms required to support the implementation of all products.
- Create and follow up on CR’s and PIRs for all PDG projects
- Maintain Change Requests in Clarity for the Product Development Dept.
- Maintain and audit project shared points to comply with SOX policies and Internal Audit
- Create user stories and issues in JIRA according to product requirements
- Bachelor’s degree. Computer Science major preferred.
- 3 to 4 years previous experience in analytical roles such as a Business Systems Analyst. Previous project management experience and IT wireless industry preferred.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment with constant changing of priorities.
- Advanced experience with MS Office (Excel, Word, Outlook, Power Point and Visio)
- Experience with JIRA and Clarity Project Management tools preferred.
- Experience with Oracle Financials preferred.
- Good written and oral communication in English and Spanish
- Strong attention to detail, editing, and proofreading.