Manager, Walmart Sales
Sales & Marketing
- Recognized leader: Rated #1 Prepaid Wireless Provider in the U.S.
- Technology driven: Opportunity to work with state-of-the-art technology
- Teamwork: A supportive team environment that thrives on innovation.
- Culture: An entrepreneurial focus, where ownership and ingenuity are expected.
- Benefits: Excellent health benefits, Matching 401K, and education reimbursement.
What you will do:
Our Sales Team in Bentonville, Arkansas is seeking a Manager, Walmart Sales with the primary responsibility of coordinating sales and marketing efforts with Walmart Inc. Critical success factors for this position include growing the business for TracFone Wireless by working collaboratively with Walmart to implement key growth strategies. This role will need to develop extensive internal (Miami based) contacts in Sales, Brand Marketing, and Project Management and also will need to develop customer relationships at Walmart.
- Increase gross adds, net gains, and profitability while reducing churn
- Manage key customer relationships in various Walmart departments
- Responsible for day to day selling initiatives with in assigned brands and accounts to possibly include, Walmart PR, NHM, Sam’s Club, D82, etc.
- Responsible for monthly forecasting of handsets and marketing collateral within assigned accounts.
- Help coordinate and participate in Joint Business Planning Process with Walmart.
- Develop TFW annual sales business and promotion plan to achieve objectives within assigned accounts.
- Create and manage key growth strategies to drive business around seasonal selling periods.
- Consult, maintain, and present Walmart handset roadmaps
- Ensure that all initiatives at stores are reflected digitally through an Omnichannel approach.
- Manage all new TracFone Wireless programs at Walmart from initial concept to launch (ex: Activation, Auto refill, Trade In, Lease to Own, etc).
Financial and Reporting:
- Prepares periodic reports or presentations that show performance, opportunities, or project status against milestone metrics.
- Work with internal contacts to resolve all accounting deductions and post audits.
- Work with Walmart and internal contact to process CoOps and payments.
- Bachelor's degree (B. A.) from four-year college or university.
- Masters degree encouraged.
- 5+ years of sales, business development, sales operations or project management experience
- Experience with CPG products preferred.
- Experience in wireless industry preferred.
- Experience working with Walmart preferred.
- Proficient in Microsoft office applications.
- Knowledge of Wal-Mart Retail Link preferred.
- Ability to work evenings and overnight travel.
Tracfone Wireless is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. We embrace diversity and do not discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, age, veteran status, disability status, or any other applicable characteristics protected by law.