1500 East Euclid Avenue, Detroit, Michigan
AUTOKINITON is a leading North American supplier of propulsion-agnostic, structural automotive components and assemblies. Our 100% vertical integration capabilities allow us to offer our customers end-to-end engineering, manufacturing, and in-house logistics. At AUTOKINITON, we are building a better foundation for every vehicle on the road.
AUTOKINITON is recognized by our customers as one of the top suppliers in our industry.
$34.00 per hour starting pay, plus $.50 shift premium if assigned to 2nd or 3rd shift.
Reasons you will love working here:
- Competitive Wages
- Medical, Dental, Vision and 401(k) benefits
- 11 Paid Holidays
- Growth Opportunities with tuition reimbursement programs, opportunities for promotions, paid apprenticeships and much more
Responsibilities as a GR-III Machine Repair:
- Visually inspects and listens to machines and equipment to locate causes of malfunctions.
- Dismantles machines and equipment to gain access to problem area.
- Inspects and measures parts to detect wear, misalignment, or other problems.
- Removes and replaces worn or defective parts.
- Realigns and adjusts components such as spindles and clutches.
- Locates damaged air and hydraulic pipes on machine, and measures, cuts, threads, and installs new pipe.
- Starts machines and equipment to test operation following repair.
- Repairs broken parts.
- Ability to wire and troubleshoot basic electrical control circuits.
- Performs all duties and operates machinery & equipment according to MIOSHA standards and company procedures using required safety equipment (gloves, sleeves, ear plugs, etc.).
- Modifies computer controlled motion of robot.
- Assists Engineer to modify sketches or computer generated designs of machine components such as hydraulic system and drive mechanism
- Punctual and regular attendance is required
Apply today to be a part of a winning team!