Client Services Navigator - Community Services
The Client Services Navigator-Community Services provides universal intakes, assessments, referral to TVCCA programs, application assistance for DSS programs, and information and referral services to clients in need of general case management services. Client Services Navigators work with the department’s Energy Assistance, Financial Literacy, and SNAP Outreach staff to provide comprehensive services to TVCCA’s eligible client base. They are responsible for following up on all referrals as well as providing ongoing, outcome-oriented case management. This position must utilize TVCCA’s Tribeware case management software and become knowledgeable of the Results Oriented Management Accountability (ROMA) as well as the Human Services Infrastructure service model. TVCCA operates under these two management principals and all employees must understand and adopt them.
- Bachelor’s Degree plus two years of related work experience, or Associates Degree plus four years of related work experience, or High School Diploma and five years related work experience.
- Experience providing strength-base case management services to singles and families.
- Demonstrate a history of working with minimal supervision in a mature manner.
- Excellent computer skills (Microsoft Office Suite, Excel, Access and Publisher).
- Strong communication skills, bi-lingual preferred.
- Possess a valid driver’s license and daily access to a reliable and insured motor vehicle