Client Services Navigator- PCMH +
The Community Services Case Manager provides universal intakes, assessments, referral to TVCCA programs, application assistance for DSS programs, and information and referral services to clients in need of general case management services. CS Case Managers work with HSI and SSBG customers and with the department’s Energy Assistance, Financial Literacy, and SNAP Outreach staff to provide comprehensive services to TVCCA’s eligible client base. Case Managers are responsible for following up on all referrals as well as providing ongoing outcome-oriented case management. This position must utilize TVCCA’s case management software and be knowledgeable of the Results Oriented Management Accountability (ROMA) and Human Services Infrastructure Systems.
- Bachelor’s Degree in a related field plus two years of related work experience, or Associates Degree plus four years of related work experience.
- Experience providing strength-base case management services to singles and families.
- Demonstrate a history of working with minimal supervision in a mature manner.
- Excellent computer skills (Microsoft Office Suite, Excel, Access and Publisher).
- Strong communication skills.
- Bi-Lingual preferred
- Possess a valid driver’s license and daily access to a reliable and insured motor vehicle