OPS Administrative Assistant - Foundation
OPS Administrative Assistant
** APPLICATION DEADLINE: Open Until Filled **
HIRING SALARY: $15.00 per hour
HOURS: 25 hours per week, Monday – Friday
LOCATION: TCC Main Campus
MAJOR FUNCTIONS: This position will be responsible for working independently on assigned tasks, and will report to the Vice President.
Responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
- Maintain and organize official records, documents, and internal/ external communications
- Track inventory and order all supplies including paper and toner as needed
- Create POs in workday
- Process Mail
- Send appointments for committee and board meetings
- Complete room request for all on campus meetings
- Order and set up food for meetings (not events)
- Assist the VP, TCCF Board, and other staff with miscellaneous projects as requested
- Perform database administration, ongoing data integrity verification, and updates with support from a database consultant
- Maintain complete and accurate fundraising records at all times
- Assist with gift processing
- Assist with Accts Payables & Receivables action
- Data entry
- Copy and mail checks after CFO prints and VP signs checks
- Compare receipts to credit card statement, enter in to auto fill excel sheet for Dir of Finance approval then VP approval
- Assist with matching up credit card transactions with incoming deposits to assist in preparation for bank reconciliation
- Scan, review, and prepare travel reconciliations, reviewed by CFO then VP
- Assist with the review and awarding process
- Assist Dir of Grants with Grant Research as needed
MINIMUM TRAINING/EXPERIENCE: Requires a high school diploma or its equivalent. Secretarial, bookkeeping and/or fundraising is preferred.
KNOWLEDGE SKILLS AND ABILITIES: Must be able to work independently. Working knowledge of Windows operating system, MS Office, and related desktop applications; excellent written and verbal communication skills; Proficient in Microsoft Outlook, Excel, Word. Basic bookkeeping knowledge. Organized, efficient and timely. Prefer knowledge of Blackbaud products (Raiser’s Edge, Financial Edge, NXT)
***TCC is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action/E-Verify Employer ***
The selected candidate identified for this position will be required to successfully complete a criminal background check, which may include fingerprinting.
The College uses E-Verify as part of the I-9 process to verify the work eligibility of all new hires. Tallahassee Community College does not discriminate against any person on the basis of age, color, disability, ethnicity, gender identity, genetic information, marital status, national origin, pregnancy, race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, or veteran status in its programs and activities. Inquiries regarding the College’s non-discrimination policies may be directed to: Renae Tolson, Equity Officer, Room 239 Administration Building, 444 Appleyard Drive, Tallahassee, FL 32304, (850) 201-6074, Renae.Tolson@tcc.fl.edu.
This position is located at 444 Appleyard Dr., Tallahassee, FL. View the Google Map in full screen.