Nursing Clinical Faculty
TALLAHASSEE COMMUNITY COLLEGE
NURSING CLINICAL FACULTY
2021-22 FACULTY POSITION
Tallahassee Community College is a dynamic and growing comprehensive community college located in Tallahassee, Florida. The College’s 2019 fall enrollment of more than 12,000 students includes nearly 44 percent minority students. The College enjoys a strong reputation for teaching excellence and for producing graduates with Associate in Arts degrees, Associate in Science degrees, and college credit certificates. Tallahassee is also home to two state universities, Florida State University and Florida Agricultural and Mechanical University. TCC partners with both universities and with a number of private higher education institutions to afford greater opportunities for all students, faculty, and surrounding communities. TCC also partners with area businesses and organizations to meet local workforce needs.
Faculty responsibilities include instruction, curriculum, service and support of college policies and procedures, and professional development. Starting salaries for instructional faculty positions are competitive.
NURSING CLINICAL FACULTY
Minimum Qualifications: Clinical instructors must hold an active license as an RN in the state of Florida, have at least two years of clinical experience and hold a BSN degree (MSN preferred). Must acquire and maintain clinical clearance by successfully completing clinical affiliate related background check, health screening, and drug screening.
- Scroll to the bottom of the vacancy announcement to start the application process.
- Complete the online TCC application for the position(s) of interest.
- The following documents are required when completing the online application:
- Cover Letter, addressing:
- Commitment to student retention, success and completion.
- Commitment to development and assessment of student learning.
- Use of technology and innovative approaches to enhance teaching and learning, including online learning and alternative delivery systems.
- Willingness to support a diverse population of learners inside and beyond the classroom.
- Ability to work in a participatory and collegial setting
* Applicants currently enrolled as graduate students who anticipate completing their course of study prior to May 30, 2021 are encouraged to apply, but must submit from the dean of their school their current standing and anticipated program completion date in addition to the required documents listed above.
The application review process will begin May 7, 2021 and will continue until all vacancies have been filled.
***TCC is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action/E-Verify Employer ***
The selected candidate identified for this position will be required to successfully complete a criminal background check, which may include fingerprinting.
The College uses E-Verify as part of the I-9 process to verify the work eligibility of all new hires. Tallahassee Community College does not discriminate against any person on the basis of age, color, disability, ethnicity, gender identity, genetic information, marital status, national origin, pregnancy, race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, or veteran status in its programs and activities. Inquiries regarding the College’s non-discrimination policies may be directed to: Renae Tolson, Equity Officer, Room 239 Administration Building, 444 Appleyard Drive, Tallahassee, FL 32304, (850) 201-6074, firstname.lastname@example.org.
FACULTY HIRING • HUMAN RESOURCES DEPARTMENT
Tallahassee Community College • 444 Appleyard Drive • Tallahassee, FL 32304-2895
This position is located at 1528 Surgeons Dr., Tallahassee, FL. View the Google Map in full screen.