Nursing Adjunct Faculty
Nursing Adjunct Faculty
** Application Deadline: Open Until filled**
Tallahassee Community College announces openings for the following adjunct faculty position in the Healthcare Professions for the 2020-21 academic year.
MAJOR FUNCTION: Adjunct faculty will provide instruction, service and support of college policies and procedures, along with opportunities for professional development. Applicants must be able to work in all clinical settings of the program.
Minimum Requirements: Must be an RN, Licensed in Florida and hold a minimum of a baccalaureate degree with a major in nursing. Must pass background check and meet health requirements. Master’s degree in nursing preferred.
In addition to the minimum qualifications listed for the positions, applicants must be able to work in any clinical settings. All prospective faculty are expected to demonstrate the following characteristics:
- Commitment to student retention and success
- Commitment to development and assessment of student learning
- Use of technology and innovative approaches to enhance teaching and learning, including distance learning and alternative delivery systems
- Willingness to support a diverse population of learners inside and beyond the classroom
- Ability to work in a participatory and collegial setting
- To start the application process, scroll to the bottom of the vacancy announcement to apply.
- The following documents are required when completing the online application:
- Unofficial transcript(s) of all college coursework
- Three professional references
- Please print out this announcement prior to completing your online application. This will assist you in satisfying the requirements for successfully applying to your position(s) of interest.
- There is no save and return mechanism on the application. Once you begin, you must complete the application in its entirety.
- If you have never applied to the College, please choose the 'Apply' box.
Compile all required documents prior to starting the online application to ensure the application is completed in a timely manner.
***TCC is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action/E-Verify Employer ***
The selected candidate identified for this position will be required to successfully complete a criminal background check, which may include fingerprinting.
The College uses E-Verify as part of the I-9 process to verify the work eligibility of all new hires. Tallahassee Community College does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, ethnicity, genetic information, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, disability, or age in its programs and activities. Inquiries regarding the College’s non-discrimination policies may be directed to: Renae Tolson, Equity Officer, Room 239 Administration Building, 444 Appleyard Drive, Tallahassee, FL 32304, (850) 201-6074, email@example.com.
All persons are encouraged to apply.
If you need an accommodation to participate in the application/selection process, please notify Human Resources at (850) 201-8510.
This position is located at 1528 Surgeons Dr., Tallahassee, FL. View the Google Map in full screen.